SAU Community

What Is Your Dream Car?

R31 Chick

Tanaka San's M Sports S15 form the D1 Drift Series ooooooooooooooh yeah that is one hot S15

or trust's JZX100 from the D1 Drift Series never seen a hot family sedan that goes sooooo fast and drifts so well :)

adrian :P

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooh yeah i saw a white Tommy Kaira Spec R34 on the cannington roads the other day, whoaaaaaaa it was so hot

adrian :P

Originally posted by GTS-t VSPEC

Alex, Is that a motorbike car? Haha, looks like fun:D

The t-rex is basically a car with a single drive wheel. think RWD dune buggy with a locked diff and the wheels really close together!

they have acceleration and braking specs to rival most supercars and they turn lap times comparable to F1 racers.

And theyre road legal in the states and are actually really cheap. like about $80,000 (from memory).

theyre registered as motorbikes because they only have three wheels, which apparently means that they're not allowed to have a full size windscreen or windscreen wipers.

a zed or 32 gtr or a mongrel of the two..

but would lean more towards a zed with gtr innards not a gtr running a L-series motor.

or for something more practical.. audi rs6 estate, twin turbo v8 station wagon... mmmm

Originally posted by b_real

i like yours better steve...

and speaking of dream cars.. has anyone had dreams about their cars in their sleep??

sometimes i dream my car idles properly..

I was at sst the other night when you were there.

last night I dreamt my car idled like yours......:D