SAU Community

Stolen R31 Skyline Silhouette - Have You Seen?

Hello

Someone stole my R31 Skyline Silhouette from the TAFE carpark today. It is one of the Australian series 3 cars with the dark/light grey paint scheme - fairly common - and the round rear tail lights. It is easily identified as it has the GTS II white mags on (from the red limited series car - 5 spoke white mag). Rego: YXJ592.

I don't have any pictures of the car.

Any help appreciated. My mobile is 0409 817 616.

Thanks.

Brett

500px-Ready.jpg

Hey sorry to hear about it... hope you catch the guy so you can deal some sort of revenge. Is this the colour you mean. Also where abouts is TAFE (suburb)

TAFE ? QBN ? or do you mean one of the CIT's ?

Where abouts was it prob a local to that area took it.. i'd go to every block of flats in the 15k radius !

Ill keep an eye out man..

Thanks.

Taken from the dirt car park across from the Civic CIT. Yeah I might go to a drive around the area tomorrow. Had almost a full tank of fuel so I guess they could get a fair way.

500px-Ready.jpg

Hey sorry to hear about it... hope you catch the guy so you can deal some sort of revenge. Is this the colour you mean. Also where abouts is TAFE (suburb)

Yep, that is the colour. Just had the different front bonnet with the lip that sort of wraps done to the bumper a bit.

Damn Brett that sucks gives you an excuse to focus on getting the other car back on the road. I will keep an eye out for it though.

That CIT carpark is dodgy as I know of 3 people having there cars broken into and now this :D

That CIT carpark is dodgy as I know of 3 people having there cars broken into and now this :laugh:

When I went there.. my little pulsar was broken into twice. The first time they stole the only valuable thing there - the headunit.. then the second time I think they just broke in because they were expecting something.

Thanks for looking guys. Still hasn't turned up. I guess it will end up as parts on ebay. The wheels are very hard to hide as there were only 200 of the GTS2 skylines in Aus. Might start watching the forums/papers to see if anybody sells a set.

Thanks for looking guys. Still hasn't turned up. I guess it will end up as parts on ebay. The wheels are very hard to hide as there were only 200 of the GTS2 skylines in Aus. Might start watching the forums/papers to see if anybody sells a set.

I saw one today just outside my house (we sometimes get abandoned cars in the complex) but it wasn't yours... same paint colour but it had silver spoked rims. Might be someone off here cos it had what looked like an R31 skyline club sticker on the side window.

when I saw it I thought of you straight away!!

I did spot a silver r31 trailing a 31 white wagon yesterday morning around 8:30, was at smash repairer myself. It sounded as if it had something wrong with the engine. It had a bonnet vent on the left side of the bonnet. Not sure if it would be yours, just thought i'd post it up.

Damn that sux, I'll keep an eye out in my travels. First place I would look is all those seedy looking warehouses in the industrial part of Queanbeyan. Mates car turned up there once, not in one piece tho unfortunatly