SAU Community

Stolen R31 Skyline Silhouette - Have You Seen?

Hey guys. Just got back from Melbourne.

Here is the roundup. Car is in Ok condition. It has a smashed front windscreen, the drivers lock has been ripped out and my left rear white wheel is missing. It looks like they took it for burnouts and when the tire blew, just chucked the rim somewhere. Also the fuel cap is damaged and they had stuffed newspaper down the tank. I guess they were going to torch it later in the night if it wasn't picked up.

They also smashed up the dash and the engine has an oil leak from the exhaust side. I hope it hasn't blown a head gasket or seal. Not sure what to do with the car. Depends on how much the windscreen is.

a20089 - I own you a case of beer or something. I will sent you a PM.

Thanks for looking guys. The police weren't much help and even after I rang them and told them were it was and could I take it, they told me I had to wait. They then organised their own tow which cost me $265 to get from the corner of Fyshwick to Fyshwick and didn't inform me until I rang them back to find out what was going on.

Cheers,

Brett

Sound like the bastards that took my last car.

Glad I could assist, you can pay for my pizza next pizza night :-) Hint Hint Veilside :D

One good thing this comunity has done for for a fellow liner owner, let it not be the last.

Cheers,

Sound like the bastards that took my last car.

Glad I could assist, you can pay for my pizza next pizza night :-) Hint Hint Veilside :D

One good thing this comunity has done for for a fellow liner owner, let it not be the last.

Cheers,

Paintball and pizza for the next ACT SAU get together :D?

Good to hear you got the car back, now comes the fun part of finding what those bastards have left for you and what they have taken

Hey dude,

I got a few parts, PM me what you want.

Even got a front windscreen if you pull it out yourself.

Otherwise i might buy you car.

Hello

I had another look and it is not as bad as it looks. The biggest pain is losing one of the GTS2 mags. I have another set full set of locks already (just need to TIG up the boot hole) and I got quoted $200 for a new windscreen fitted. Just need the instrument cluster and handbrake cover. Do you have extras of these that you want to sell? Also, the steering rack is leaking oil, Don't know if you got a spare rack as well?

Goes to show how strong the RB30 motor is. It must have been revved hard to pop the tyres as they still had a bit of tread on them.

All my steering racks leak... I haven't seen one that hasn't(except new/rebuilt ones).

I don't have any s3 silo instrument clusters, whats wrong with it by the way? I should have hand brake covers... what ever they are...

All my steering racks leak... I haven't seen one that hasn't(except new/rebuilt ones).

I don't have any s3 silo instrument clusters, whats wrong with it by the way? I should have hand brake covers... what ever they are...

Instrument cluster is smashed and they also ripped out the needles off for some reason. yeah, there is not such thing as hand brake cover. I mean't the gear stick surround cover. I might have access to one of these as well. i will let you know via PM if I need you to look. Thanks for the help.