• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got home from work.

Gonna go wash my car now.

It has mud/dirt from school all over it + birdshit from work.

Gonna be so dead tomorrow.

Better win the non-existant N/A category

8AM-10AM cars register and enter park.

Last car enter on/before 10AM, gates closed. No more cars enter for show. Dont be late :P

10-3ish Judging

Cars enter via Merryland Rd:

GranvillePark.jpg

so i guess the spectators would see a fair bit after 9am'ish.. i have to go out mid morning and am going to do my best to drop by and take a look... i am sure most would be there showing off by 9-9.30ish :P

errm im in.

gonna have the drift look ftw.long story short.fri nite drifting= front tyre bad.today got fixed and this afernoon found out it was still leaking air.that= to late to get it looked at.so now 255's riding shotgun and stockers riding dirty :P

Well I'm up. I've had a good solid hours sleep so I feel like a trooper, one who's just walked 500 miles through snow and shit...

The box of beer got drunk.

The bottle of wine got drunk.

The bottle of bourbon got drunk.

I got drunk.

Ready to rock !!!@

It looks like the Gibson and Winfield cars are a no show due to the postponement of the day which sux but there will be plenty of Skyline metal on show.

See you all there!

great day guys! saw some nice cars. had a good look at wot my car could be wen the funds arive. would have had it there, but timing belt tensioner collapse sux. oh well, NEXT YEAR! if all gos ok. thanx for the great show guys. cya later.....

Drove up from Canberra for the show, had a look around, took a few pics - some very very nice cars! The no-show of the Gibsn cars was a real shame - I was dearly wanting to see them!

The Just Jap display was appreciated!

Alot of work and alot of love and care put into the cars on show. Thanks everyone for showing off your prides and joy!

Thanks also to the organisers for putting this event on. It was a great opportunity to see like-minded people together. I didn't introduce myself to anyone as I am a very casual member who lurks, reads and doesn't post much, but still wanted to thank everyone for the effort they put in. And especially the organisers. Top work guys and girls!

Cheers

Andrew

Did the weather hold off in the end?

Yes it was clear but cold!

Thanks everyone who I met and everyone who organised it!!! Sorry I didn't get there earlier, just needed the sleep badly... then left early for more work yaay :D

Not sure who won but thanks to everyone for laughing at my car, just wait till it's my competition vehicle.. :P Also does anyone know how Chris Easton's car has 5 stud rears? Are they the rare hubs from the 300z(?)?

Gonna post my pics up shortly..