SAU Community

1994 R32 Gtr 9,500 As Is. [south Australia]

I don't know what the go is down in SA. Has it been complied and then failed by regency? If so who did compliance/when?

I am not too sure but from memory but i will speak to the guy i imported it with. its been sitting around for so long now i hevent wanted to deal or hear with it, but will get back to you about what happened.

There is no damage at all. Come have a looka t it if you are serious please.

PM sent - also, have a few questions....

do you have original import pictures to show car with GTST wheels and black front bar? just curious as to why a car would go through a Jap auction or a yard in this state - normally they are the risky discards ( Grade X or Grade ***) that sell cheap for a good reason.....

Why were turbos removed? Why was exhaust removed? And - more importantly - why did whomever removed these not see fit to reinstall them?

If this car has failed compliance, then my understanding is that evidence needs to be supplied via the RAWS workshop back to DOTARS that the vehicle has been destroyed. at least this was the requirement a couple of years back. not sure what the full legalities are around this, but I suspect that it cannot even be used for a track car (which I am looking for), simply because it must be crushed. I believe that you can remove parts however. assume you can also sell it to someone to do the same....

cheers,

Jez

The GTR wheels were sold with a gtst owner, hence the gtst wheels on there, and same goes for the exhaust. The turbos were removed for inspection and there was an upgrade on the cards. But since i found out it could not be registered my interest fell rock bottom hence the lack of motivation to get the turbos back on.

PM replied to