SAU Community

Rb25det Or Rb25/30 Det

rb25 motor or 25/30  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ey everyone. just wanting to know what people would prefer. my goal is to have around 280 - 300 rwkw.. but have a generous amount of response down low.. but still retain reliability...

What set ups would people recommend and would it be more COST-EFFICIENT of doing the mods to an rb25det or an rb25/30 det in order to achieve the 300rwkw target???? What mods would you need like turbo, aftermarket ecu etc

i can pick up an rb25 det head and rb30 block series 2 n/a for $700 (seperated)

comes with everything except loom, computer, exhaust manifold and turbo

or

an rb25det with everything ready to be bolted in for $2,000

all i can say is search mate there is over 260 pages of usefull imforamtion and dnt say its to long lol i read it all and im glad i did its all the little things that are in it that help you out. rb30det all the way but thats wat im doing

yea i was reading that thread and saw people were running 300rwkw on stock internal rb25dets? is this reliable?? i mean really, what is the better go for that kind of power or somewhere near like 270rwkw? the rb25det complete for 2k or the rb25/30 needing a few pieces for $700??

im saving up for the 30det to put in my 32 gts4.... the 25 can obviously pull the sorta power your looking for reliably but if you can come up with a 30det cheap enough why wouldnt you go that over a 25??? im craving the torque