SAU Community

Circuit Club Wakefield 11/06/2007

Apollo S15

As it seems a few people from the club are going to the Queens Birthday track day organised by circuit club, I would try to make a list of who is going, so we can have an SAU presence there, maybe even head down in a group.

Details for the track day:HERE

I am booked in and am also trying to organise a garage so we have a spot to change wheels and store our stuff.

Please post here or PM if you are confirmed for this day and I will add you to the list.

For those who want to cruise down to Wakefield together, I can meet at Casula Bunnings car park at the cross roads from 6:30am leaving at 6:45am. This is located where the Hume Hwy splits into Camden Valley Way and Campbelltown Road. There is a link to a map on the second page.

I think this is a good spot as it is near the M7 and M5 and it is easy to get on the Freeway and head to Goulburn from this point.

Let me know who wants to meet up from here and PM me if you want my mobile to co ordinate things.

CONFIRMED:

Apollo (Me)

padey

tjandriesen aka "TJ"

scathing

Knockout Ned

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'll be there, along with a few mates.

Unfortunatly my car is only half sorted. I'm still waiting on my new front springs/other suspension bits to arrive and some cam gears and timing belt.

Knowing my luck, they wont arrive. But i'll have a stack of fun anyway.

wish i could make it, but too close to gold coast autosalon and that has sucked up all my money. I really wanted to get down there on some track rubber instead of the crap i used last time, mind you i still managed a 1:14 :thumbsup:

NEWS FLASH FOR THIS EVENT

I have just been informed that Circuit Club is having trouble arranging the timing equipment for this event. The usal company that does the timing is tied up with the V8 supercars.

So it may NOT be a timed track day!!!

I will still be going, I just hope they can arrange an alternative for timing.

Anymore SAU people coming as I need to let them know how many garages we need?

That means we are down to only 3 people from SAU for this event.

Is no one else up for a track day?

I'm a tenantative yes for this one

If I can get my power steering fixed in time I'll head down for a spin! But so far, it's not looking good.

The timing thing is a bummer but it will still be a good day. You guys want to meet up somewhere and criuse down together?

What time do we need to be there?

I'll be taking the M2/M7/M5---->Goulburn.

ap

What time do we need to be there?

I'll be taking the M2/M7/M5---->Goulburn.

ap

I'll check but I assume 8:30-9:00 - figure a 2 hour drive that mean we leave Sydney 6:30-7:00?

I'm just north of the bridge so I can either go across thur the city and catch the M5 by the airport or around and catch it M7 down.

I am now a maybe for this event.

Went for a wheel alignment on the weekend and found that something is bent in the rear as I have over 7 degrees of toe in on one of the rear tyres.

Hopefully can find the problem and repair before this day.

If I make it I will be happy to meet up somewhere and drive down as a group.