SAU Community

Rays Wheels - Finance

NISMO

There is a place in penrith i cant remember the name.. my friend purchased wheels from there he beat all the quotes that he previusly got .. all i remember is it is across the road from a place called Homer's Take away... if thats any help...

There is a place in penrith i cant remember the name.. my friend purchased wheels from there he beat all the quotes that he previusly got .. all i remember is it is across the road from a place called Homer's Take away... if thats any help...

Thanks,

I found Homers on high street, can you remember if it was on a corner or something, cause there are no tyre/wheel places showing up on high street.

thanks

Bobby

no it is not on a corner i cant exactly remember he is acroos the road from homer's you will see like some wheels on the window .. he sells all accessories for cars. i think you have to drive there to see it for yourself....

sorry cant help any further..

no it is not on a corner i cant exactly remember he is acroos the road from homer's you will see like some wheels on the window .. he sells all accessories for cars. i think you have to drive there to see it for yourself....

sorry cant help any further..

no worries

if nothing else pops up i'll cruise up there this weekend.

Thanks

You're Thinking of HJC Motorsports on high street, across from the commonwealth bank & a little further down (close to where the road splits at the lights)

His name is Jun, good bloke. I'm going to see if he can source me a set of Racing Hart Wheels

That's probably HG Motorsport on the corner of High St and Woodriff St at the set of lights opposite the park.

I haven't been in there for atleast 2.5yrs simply because when I did go in there he was double the price of Nengun on basically everything except gauges. I might drop back in this week and see if he has come back to reality.

Guy's name is John So. Real nice bloke, prices are a bit on the high side for some things, but he can get a lot of cool stuff which ppl don't usually stock. You should be able to bring him down on prices, especially if you bring a car for him to perve at :thumbsup: