SAU Community

Delahey

Saliba

hey guys, havent been on here for awhile, few issues have arisen.

but neway, just wanted to say hi, al you still around mate?

on a more enthusiast note, anyone around my area ( delahey ) notice an excess of cops defecting cars lately?

i got done about 2 weeks back and have started seeing those devilish yellow stickers on imports left right n centre here.

defected for having pod and fmic, yeh ok and get this handbreak went upto far plus tires were bald, got off e-z, no fine just get it fixed up.

but the best bit of the story is getting the defect clear, i go vic roads they inspect the car n go remove pod filter n replace with air box, whats that.

i couldnt believe it.

anyway thought id share that and use it as my " hi im back guys "

p.s what happen to dezz?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was done about 2 weeks ago - http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=168044

All the info you need. It's one intake mod or the other, not both. Just put your air box back on and be done with it :)

Al - Yep still very active

Dezz - He was naughty, I still love him but banned (and yes I know you're here :P)

I was also done last week for bald tyres and fined so you got off lucky! :D

Well i live in Kings Park, the suburb next to Delahey, and i've yet to hear or see lots of people getting defected..

I drive my r33 GTST and my r32 GTR everyday through the area with no police problems whatsoever. Maybe its your driving style? etc.

Yep still here :D

Candy33: How come i have never seen you? :P With a paint job similar to mine, i would have thought you sticked out like a sore thumb.

Well i live in Kings Park, the suburb next to Delahey, and i've yet to hear or see lots of people getting defected..

I drive my r33 GTST and my r32 GTR everyday through the area with no police problems whatsoever. Maybe its your driving style? etc.

I used to think that too mate, it's all luck and chance.

Yep still here :D

Candy33: How come i have never seen you? :P With a paint job similar to mine, i would have thought you sticked out like a sore thumb.

Not sure why you never seen me? I drive in the area everyday.. with this car aswell as my 32 GTR and i only ever seen you once driving through Cairnlea i think??

l9705784a32aa5b15d8060fop6.jpg

very nice ride, cant say ive seen you either.

by the way, im selling my car, financial issues have come up :domokun:

11-12 im sellin it for 500 bux to the person who can help me sell it.

once the financial issues are gone im goin for a 180 or maybe type r

Very nice car candy33, would love to see that paint at dawn, on a fine day :)

Well that's when my paint looks best.

I tend to go through Cairnlea Drv after getting off the Western Ring Road. I drive through there regularly, mostly with my work car.

I live near there as well and havn't seen Candy33. Nice looking car dude, and yeah, love that interior too.

Hey R33GOD, you came over myplace last weekend for a quote, hope the parents returned the carpet samples you left. Will be coming in to see you shortly I believe.

I've been pulled over in Delahey once before, not too long ago being accused of speeding (which i most certainly wasn't) - got off with nothing.

I have seen a GTi-R, and my mates R33 with defects, and that's about it. Matter of chance i guess.

I seen candy33 probably 2 weeks or so back on taylors road, parked on the side with an civic of the similar color - looks nice.

Cheers,

Steve.

I live near there as well and havn't seen Candy33. Nice looking car dude, and yeah, love that interior too.

Hey R33GOD, you came over myplace last weekend for a quote, hope the parents returned the carpet samples you left. Will be coming in to see you shortly I believe.

hahaha no probs mate. our 32 months intrest free finishes this weekend!!!! lol. come up n see me on the weekend

:thumbsup:

hahaha no probs mate. our 32 months intrest free finishes this weekend!!!! lol. come up n see me on the weekend

:thumbsup:

Yeh, no worries dude, I'll let the olds know. See ya on the weekend! :D

I seen candy33 probably 2 weeks or so back on taylors road, parked on the side with an civic of the similar color - looks nice.

Cheers,

Steve.

Yeah remember seeing you in the Grey R32 with SAU sticker.

yeah im in taylors hill and see candy33 at the gym all the time, should come and say hi.

What car do you drive?

OH man, im like getting the cheque for my car anyday now, i hope i can survive till new owner takes delivery :unsure:

Im not selling the car with reg or rwc, if i get canaried will he have problems re-registering in NSW cos of it?

Candy33, that pic dont do ur paint justice!!!