SAU Community

Delahey

Saliba

i live in Hillside, right next to Delahey and iv never been pulled over either! At first i thought maybe its coz im a chick lol but i was wrong, coz i have 5 other girl friends who have got skylines, and some of them have been pulled over recently too..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH man, im like getting the cheque for my car anyday now, i hope i can survive till new owner takes delivery :unsure:

Im not selling the car with reg or rwc, if i get canaried will he have problems re-registering in NSW cos of it?

Candy33, that pic dont do ur paint justice!!!

Canary - NO

EPA - YES! :)

Drove my car today for the second time in 3 months, DAMN it still feels good on 5.5 cylinders. Had to drive it to and from Centreline to get my Tein coilovers installed, that i purchased 4 days before cyl 3 called the quits.

Need to get my mechanic's ass into gear once all the parts for the engine have arrived; delays, after delays :unsure: .

i live in Hillside, right next to Delahey and iv never been pulled over either! At first i thought maybe its coz im a chick lol but i was wrong, coz i have 5 other girl friends who have got skylines, and some of them have been pulled over recently too..

I also live in Hillside, and the only 34 gtt i see around is this white 1 that lives in the next street from me, that wouldnt happen to be u would it?

And candy33 i see alot, u got a nice ride mate, i havnt seen ur 32 though, u got a pic u could share of that?

Also never been pulled over in the area, seen a few coppers but always pass em without problems.

Steve.

Im in St Albans and must say only place ive been pulled up is on sunshine ave, not so much delahey side but i guess it just comes down to chance. Al dont worry car will be back on the road before you know it :closedeyes: , for now you will just have to settle cruisin/drivin with me and nikki haha

im in taylors hill.. i never see you guys. im always flyin around the suburbs. i drive a white s2 gtst..plates GUNR33

Hey mate, ive come across you a couple of times, once on melton highway and 2nd time was on ring road. You may have seen me, i got a gun metal grey r32.

Hi guys!

I'm in Delahey too - always cops around (especially at Maccaz)

but luckily I havent been pulled over yet - I reckon our area

is sooo red hot for cops - they love it

I also live in Hillside, and the only 34 gtt i see around is this white 1 that lives in the next street from me, that wouldnt happen to be u would it?

hey Steve nah thats not me hehe i got a silver one not a white one, however im pretty sure iv passed you a few times on the road. Anyway i dnt have this car anymore i sold it 2weeks ago...but this was it

10-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

Man soo many rides from the west now!!

Ive only seen Candy and Al's cars, never seen your car in the hood Al only at SAU meets 1/2 way across the planet :)

Cars and delays go hand in hand, but it will be over b4 u know it!! When u hoping to have her back to 100%? Doin anything special with her on the rebuild?

are taylors lakes/hill the same place? :)

went to taylors lakes once..... never again! :)

u dissin the hood!!!! lol. nah taylors hill is different to taylors lakes. taylors hill is newer and further up the melton highway past watergardens shoppin centre. its quieter and a newer area

u dissin the hood!!!! lol. nah taylors hill is different to taylors lakes. taylors hill is newer and further up the melton highway past watergardens shoppin centre. its quieter and a newer area

people there are weird. enuff said...