SAU Community

Fs: Street/race Gtr32, Mod-plated And Street Registered. $26000! 40k++ Worth Of Parts N Work.

1990 GTR32 (UPDATED)

~34630kms

$25000 IF YOU BUY IT THIS WEEKEND. INCLUDES THE XTRA GEARBOX! BUY IT NOW OR REGRET LATER!

-$29500 $28500 !$28000 $27000!! $26000!!!!!! WITH EXTRA '97 GTR33 Vspec gearbox from WillAll Racing in SA. Guaranteed by WillAll, 40000 genuine kms, mint condition GB, this boxwas purchased as a spare from WillAll Racing for $1500 last year(I have receipts) and its one of kier's personal selections. Already modified to take both push and pull clutches!

Car is still for sale peepz. At this moment, I will take just 26k fer it, everything goes, including the GTR33 Vspec gearbox!!!

IMMEDIATE SALE REQUIRED. ONE CHANCE ONLY FER YOU TO GET THIS CAR FER AN AWESOME PRICE.

-Built in Japan by Works Hara, Top Secret tuned, engineered and modification-plated in Australia.

-Imported Oct 2005.

-Seam-welded body.

-Accident-free

-Rego until 10/07

UPDATE: Now comes with EXTRA '97 GTR33 vspec gearbox that has just done genuine 40000kms. Gearbox was bought from WillAll Racing in SA for $1500 last year as a spare. It was 1 of the boxes Kier wanted to use himself, got receipt fer it and it's guaranteed by WillAll Racing. In mint condition, modified to take both push/pull clutches. I just want to sell the car with whatever spares i have fer it. I really wish to sell it someone who wants it and not end up putting it at a caryard where price will be much higher on this car if you guys buy it from them.

I'm flying overseas next wednesday, so this offer is open till next tuesday for those who show up with ready cash to purchase the car.

What it has:-

-Tomei 260deg poncams,9.15mm lift

-Tomei adjustable cam gears

-Tomei engine internals

-Tomei metal headgasket

-Tomei Sump Baffle Kit

-GTR34 N1 twin turbos (A/R 0.60)

-Denso 550cc injectors

-Trust Cam timingbelt

-Trust Clear Cam Cover

-Trust oversized lightened alloy pulley kit

-Trust Type-R BOV

-Trust Fuel Rail

-Trust 16-row Oil cooler kit with braided lines and reallocator kit

-Trust GT front-mount Intercooler

-HKS SPF twin air intake pods secured to chassis

-HKS Fcon Vpro (map sensor-replaced last year)

-HKS intercooler pipings and connectors

-HKS turbotimer

-HKS s40i iridium spark plugs

-Apexi AVC-R

-Apexi GT aluminium radiator with GT high pressure radiator cap

-Apexi GT radiator overflow tank

-Billion silicone hoses

-Sard race fuel regulator

-Bosch fuel pump

-Custom Oil catch can

-M's Racing TSC

-MINES Stainless dump pipes

-HC Titan Titanium front pipes (2x3" into 1x3.5")

-3.5" Stainless highflow Metalcat/3.5" de-cat

-Custom 3.5" fully stainless catback system

-DBA 4000 rotors

-Delphi Lockheed race pads (50-850degC)

-Nismo teflon braided brake lines

-Custom brake ducts

-OS Giken triple plate clutch with OS lightened flywheel

-HICAS lockbar

-ABS disabled

-C's short shifter with C's type revolver shiftknob

-Tomei Trax 2-way mechanical LSD

-Buddyclub P1-racing adjustable coilovers (Custom ordered and made with specified settings, 1-piece only)

-Nismo bushes

-Nismo suspension arms

-Tein adjustable castor rods

-Veilside Evolution front and Spats rear strut bars

-6point rollcage welded into chassis

-SEAM WELDED BODY (interior resprayed pearl gunmetal)

-Bosch headlight relays

-Deka ETX30L drycell battery with custom brackets in car

-Battery Isolator

-Bride Zeta2 full bucket seats with super low mount bride seat rails

-Sabelt 4point race harness

-Imola Racing Steering wheel with boss kit

-Pioneer DEHP3850 mp3 headunit

-Kenwood lightweight speakers + tweeters

-Greddy white face Boost gauge

-Greddy white face exhaust temp gauge

-Greddy A-pillar twin gauge holder

-Omori water temp/oil temp/oil pressure gauges

-Autometer Monster Tacho with shift light

-Impul 300km/h speedo

-Custom full carbonfibre center dash panel

-Razo Competition Titanium Race Pedals

-N1 vspec bonnet lip

-N1 Nismo headlights

-Trust Gracer front bar

-Ganador super aero mirrors

-Custom full carbonfibre carnards

-Genuine Top Secret GT wing with carbonfibre end plates (adjustable for downforce)

-18x9.5 Work Meister 2pc S1s

-Buddyclub duralmin lug nuts

-Dunlop DZ02G semislicks

-Viper 791XV 2way remote start alarm

I might have missed out on some other parts as there is simply too much fer me to list. Aircon is stripped but i will give the buyer the aircon components and whatever other extra parts i have for this car.

UPDATED: 325kW/435hp @ ALL 4 wheels, over 600nM(flywheel) of torque @ 1.35bar of boost using only pump fuel, BP Ultimate(no octane boosters). Not tuned for maximum power, but tuned for response and circuit performance, loads of mid-high range torque/power.

Serviced every ~2000kms due to track work. Uses Motul 300V engine oil, Motul RBF600 brake fluid, Power Enterprise mag power oil filter, HKS s40i iridium spark plugs(just replaced), redline coolant, redline shockproof gearbox oil. All fluids and oils have been replaced in 2006/2007.

Car has gone thru extensive suspension and alignment tuning for camber, castor, toe and scaling to suit Australian track conditions better. Diagonal 50% weight distribution. Lightened by about 70kg fully loaded with all oils and fluids compared to stock weight. Weight was taken on a weigh bridge which goes in 5kg increments.

Track Proven. Before car went thru extensive suspension/alignment reviews(raw state from Japan), it did:

59.81s on QR sprint circuit (I've only driven on the sprint circuit only once)

1:04.35 on QR clubman circuit (This time was with low boost of 1bar)

1:25.41 on QR national circuit (Was boosting 1.3bar, 2nd time out on the national)

(I've not that much experience on QR)

On track temperatures have always been very good, even in march on the track, when doing hot laps, car has never seen more than 85degC oil and water temp. Even after pitting in, water temp may rise to a max of 90odd or so and oil hangs around 80odd to 90degC max after cooldown lap. Never seen temps above 100degC for both. Normal highway driving, oil temp is only 60odd, water is ard 70degC or less. Normal driving around without getting stuck in a major major jam, temps are around 70degC.

Car has not laid down timings after the most recent major suspension/alignment reviews and changes which i think are pretty critical as we have dialled in much much more castor(almost double) as well as continued changes on camber and toe, but it will definitely crack the times above. Currently i still only run 1.something negative camber front n rear, so as most track cars have about negative 3-4 front and negative 2 or more rear, cornering ability is still not near maximised.

This car has been under the supervision of Chapman & Chapman Automotive in Australia.

UPDATE: Car has brand new 3.5" hi-flow metalcat, Apexi AVC-R and HKS s40i iridium spark plugs. Just did a minor tune last week when the AVC-R was put in, and hence the new figure of 336kw/451nM at the wheels now with 1.35bar, tune can still do better and more power/torque is definitely achievable. Also, all hoses and pipings were checked last month for leaks, turbo seals were checked, turbos were testflowed, intercooler taken off and testflowed, all results A1. Last compression results done on this car was around 170psi across all 6, with less than +-5psi.

Feature car on Timeattack.com.au

This car has been built intensively with a purpose for circuit timeattacks and still has room for improvement(bigger brakes) to get even much faster times than it already is doing. It will do 11second passes on the quartermile deifnitely. It is also drift-ready.And it is street registered with modification plates. So, circuit, drift, drag, everyday driving, all in 1 machine. I do not wish to strip the car for parts. If you are genuinely interested in buying this car, please PM me, or email me at [email protected]. Price is negotiable.

Car is always parked in secured covered carpark and it's a very regretful sale for me, but i have to sell as i'm going overseas. I just wish to find a good home for this weapon. And i'm sorry but no swaps.

UPDATE:

Video link above, more under my username in youtube. Enjoy.

Currently I have already gone overseas and I have left the car in the care of a trusted mate, forms have been pre-signed and the car is just sitting in the secured garage waiting to be bought. His contact is 0433172568, Kelvin. Viewings can be arranged through him. If you seek more information and details, email me at [email protected]

Cheers, Jyoji.

UPDATE: MORE PICS.

post-23256-1179929259_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179929173_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179929077_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179928510_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179928534_thumb.jpg[attac

ment=99850:DSC03699.JPG]post-23256-1179928657_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179928746_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179928853_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179929327_thumb.jpgpost-254-1122995135.jpgpost-23256-1179929439_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179929669_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179929808_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179929882_thumb.jpg[attachme

t=99866:DSC06655.JPG]post-23256-1179930134_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179930539_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1179931137_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1180772889_thumb.jpgpost-15809-1123050240.jpgpost-23256-1180772776_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1180773363_thumb.jpg

attachment=101393:115_1567.JPG]post-23256-1180772945_thumb.jpgpost-21423-1131024593.jpgpost-23256-1180773493_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1180773581_thumb.jpg[a

tachment=101400:115_1567.JPG]post-23256-1180773971_thumb.jpgpost-23256-1180774482_thumb.jpg

post-23256-1179928575_thumb.jpg

post-23256-1179929411_thumb.jpg

post-23256-1179929932_thumb.jpg

post-23256-1180772814_thumb.jpg

post-23256-1180773065_thumb.jpg

post-23256-1180773424_thumb.jpg

post-23256-1180773680_thumb.jpg

Edited by J-Boy

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An australian imported the car into Australia at the end of Oct 2005 and i took it over early 2006 and am the 2nd owner, what he bought it for i do not know, all i can say is i did not pay anything near that price for it. He did all the compliance, got it engineered and modification-plated in Australia. He had it for only a few months and i've been the owner of this car in Australia for almost all its time here. The information on the car like HKS suspension is wrong too, it does not have HKS suspension, it's a BuddyClub 1-piece custom ordered suspension and the car has got even more modifications such as titanium front pipes to it after it landed in Australia. There were also parts that needed replacing such as the map sensor in the HKS FconVpro, tyres etc. In a nutshell, i did not pay anything near this price fer it, who knows i might have paid a lot more than wot it was brought in for(i doubt so though), but its ok fer me cuz i loved the way this car was properly modified to perform on the circuit and to me, the price was justifiable with the amount of work done on this car and it has proven itself on the circuit. To me, that's wot matters, i never questioned the seller wot he paid fer it. And honestly the seller was a top bloke, family of skyline supporters too, and they were clearly enthusiasts. Furthermore, i doubt it's easy to get a GTR32 this extensively modified complied and prolly with the 15year import rule, u can't even bring it in now. Basically, i paid heaps more than that price and am not trying to rip anyone off. If you want a sub-20k GTR32, look somewhere else. If you think you can find a better deal importing one and can get it complied,modification-plated and engineered, by all means u should do that. If you think this car is worth it, then buy it. If not, just don't buy it.

Cheers~

Edited by J-Boy

If anyone wonders how this car fares with the boys in blue, yes i've been pulled up before, been asked to pop the bonnet before,i tell them yes the car goes to the racetrack, i show them my mod-plates,they check it back with the transport authorities sometimes and i usually end up in a friendly chat with them, a few smiles and no ticket ever. Of cuz i was stopped just randomly, not for anything else. If you do choose to do something stupid on public roads with this thing, then im sure u will be in deep sh*t though.

Take the speeding adventures to the racetracks, respect the public roads. And even though this car gets quite a bit of attention, i've never had problems. That said, this is in QLD cuz my modification-plates are issued by QLD dept of transport. Other states, that i'm not too sure what the rules etc there are.

Edited by J-Boy

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't this the same car? Why the large increase in price?

I'm the original owner of this car, just wanted to clarify some of GRKGTR's misinformation.

Yes its the same car.

Wrong on the increase in price buddy. Imports 101 were merely speculating what price they might be able to procure the car for as it was for sale on yahoo auctions japan. They had not contacted the owner at all to negotiate price or ask what sum of money would buy the vehicle.

I bought the car through J-Spec and the car complied as it came from japan cost me a lot more then that. Once in australia i bought the titanium front pipes at a cost of close to $2500 delivered from japan, the passenger bride seat and rail for $1300, and quite a bit on getting it mod plated and engineered to be street legal.

I sold the car to Jyo and since buying it from what i can gather he has refined the braking setup on the car, installed an alarm, changed the battery to a drycell, installed a headunit, put an r33 gtr gearbox in and spent a lot of time and money dialling in the suspension settings to suit the australian race tracks.

I can assure you neither of us have made money off this car.

I do miss owning this car, it was a lot of fun to drive and very quick, the midrange response was amazing.

Best of luck with the sale Jyo.

Thanks

Jamie

Edited by «Cyph3r»

Hey Jamie, how's it going~ Thanx fer the well wishes~ Well guys i hope that clears up everything for you all. On my part, its just about what jamie has said. A drycell conversion had to be done fer the battery to be legal for the track as the battery is situated inside the car. In addition, I have also re-done most of the silicone hosing with new parts in the engine bay, ordered and replaced the HKS Fcon Vpro map sensor, replaced a brand new 3.5" hiflow stainless metalcat that is ADR compliant, and a brand new Apexi AVC-R has just been put in a couple of weeks ago as well and there have been additional parts replaced and changed through the past year. The titanium front pipes that jamie put in is simply a work of art, the tig welding done on it is superb and the whole front pipe assembly glows purplish when hot and its one of the most beautiful sights u will ever see~ Most of the work done in Australia goes to suspension and alignment changes/tuning and just that alone has cost me into the thousands as the car was constantly being reviewed before, on & after track sessions to keep improving it, i can't say its at its best yet, but i can say with confidence its much much better than when it first landed in Australia relative to Australian track conditions. We have also replaced almost every other fluids and oils with some of the best products out there. I think both jamie and I are very confident that the next owner won't be disappointed in this car.

Edited by J-Boy