SAU Community

My07 Wrx For Sale

Thanks dude. Me neither. This car market is bull shat at the moment.

Anyway. i will be getting it fully detailed next week inside and out and will be taking some nice new photos. again the number is 0415 158 777.

tell me about it i dont know what people want or expect these days,

i gues the worx burger plus, and all for nothing

tell me about it i dont know what people want or expect these days,

i gues the worx burger plus, and all for nothing

LOL i know what u mean. Ur gtr is damn sexy and i been eyeing it off for a while. get rid of your company car and swap me for my rex lol :)

if i didnt have another project i probaly would, got too much on.

man i reacon ive done about 25ks on it in 7years

Yeh i know what u mean dude i am in the same boat. have too many commitments on at the moment. Your car is immac dude and i cant beleive no one has snapped it up. good luck to you anyway.

Bymp for my machine. Make an offer

No disrespect, but can buy new for 40k.

No one will buy with 30000km on the clock a pretty stock wrex for the prices youre asking......

I know, had a wrex, had 27000 on the clock, only highway driving. Same year model as year I sold it. People laughed at anything over 30K.

Dude they are 42k brand new. MY05 are still going for the low 30k mark so i still my car is still worth in the mid 30's. and another thing if not here to help people sell there car or make a good comment how bout you piss off. i am sick of people like you who are just time wasters and trying to hack other peoples for sale threads. so :thumbsup: