SAU Community

Soon To Be New Car :)

hanyou

hey guys,

been on the forum for quite some time now and its time for me to move, ive learnt a shit load of stuff here on the forum and greatly appreciate everyones help!. well anyway ill be giving the GTR to my dad (which im very happy about because i dont want to lose it hahaha) and ill be getting a series 8 rx7 :ermm: ill still be hanging around on the forum every now and then though!

anyone know where to go to get a clean example in sydney?. or some trusted importers?

thanks,

hey guys,

been on the forum for quite some time now and its time for me to move, ive learnt a shit load of stuff here on the forum and greatly appreciate everyones help!. well anyway ill be giving the GTR to my dad (which im very happy about because i dont want to lose it hahaha) and ill be getting a series 8 rx7 :ermm: ill still be hanging around on the forum every now and then though!

anyone know where to go to get a clean example in sydney?. or some trusted importers?

thanks,

j-spec had a clean one on their website.

those rx7s still look sexy as....good luck with it man....

http://www.japstyle.com.au

They're based in Lansvale. Talk to Ken, say Wil from the forums with the white r33 told you about them. If they don't have anything in stock that you like, then they can keep an eye on the import auctions and import one for you. Just let them know what you want. He's pretty competitive price wise.

It's also best to actually go and check the place out. They're open Sunday too. Just use the website to grab the contact details.

Just remember though, whenever you're buying, get a mechanic to check EVERYTHING if you're going to buy something that they've already got in stock.

hey,

My friend Bought a rx7 series 8 from Fuji Motosports In lansvale... Hes been very happy with it so far and i took it for a drive myself and it was a very smooth drive.... he was very impressed with there service and Price is very very reasonable.. Hes spoke to Sum1 by the name of Trent if dats any help...

Good luck....