SAU Community

Help GTR and GTST rear hub question

I need to know if a GTR rear hub will bolt onto a GTST, i know the spline is different but is anything else.

I am getting a diff that will go in my car but it has GTRinsides including the driveshaft pattern, so i need to fit the GTR driveshaft and hubs to my gtst suspension will this work.

Any help appreciated

also is the 300zx and 32gtr alloy rear hub mount the same. As i have a set of these and could bolt this in using the stock suspension arms as these are all the same and i would jus need some GTR rear shocks.

I asked the same question concerning GTR/300ZX rear hubs. I wanted to know if the GTST is aluminium like the GTR/300ZX.

I for one would be interested to hear the answer if you come across it.

Im not sure if the GTR and 300ZX hub are the same, i know the 300ZX hub can be used on the S13 Silvia when doing the 5-stud conversion, havent read that the GTRs can also be used.

The gtst rear hub is steel, i wanted to know if the gtr and 300zx are the same.

You use a n/a 300zx rear hub on a s13 as they bolt on and have the same spline. In my cas i know the gtr spline is different and i need the gtr driveshafts and hubs. I just dont know if the hubs will bolt on the the gts or not.

Sorry, but like i said, i dont really know if they are the same. :rolleyes:

But would be interested if you could post how you fair with chasing down the info.

I was hoping to replace the steel GTSt (R32) hubs with aluminium hubs off a 300ZX(TT or NA) GTR etc, etc but couldnt find any answers.

Good luck!

assuming the hub bolts on you could replace the hub mount with the alloy ones but you will need gtr shocks as they have a different mounting style. Other than that you shouldnt have a problem.

• 6 months later...

dont know how u went with ur inquires but i hav just gotten the whole arse end of an r32 its has the alloy hubs on it with gtr suspension as wellona its on a gtst wreak body cheers Peter

• 20 years later...

Im wanting to know as well but what i have come across so far from mixing and matching hubs and axles. is...

R32,33,34 (GTR) hubs are 32 spline i also know the R33gtr and R34gtr hubs are interchangeable but im not so sure about R32.

The NA 300ZX is 29 spline hub which fits into just about any silvia or skyline thats not GTR  but the 300ZX(TT) is 32 spline like the (GTR).

Another option to look into is the Stagea RS four (AWD). The Stagea RS four(AWD) also uses the same wheel hubs as the R33/34(GTR) so..  if they do bolt onto the GTST knuckle then you have all these other options to pick from.

i didnt really awnser the question but hope this info helps

im doing a 350Z LSD conversion on my r34 rn. I have everying but i found out the 350z Rear hubs don't bolt onto my rear  knuckles but they are also 32 spline. i was just thinking wether or not the r34 GTR hubs fit before i have to buy them and find out lol.

6 minutes ago, Daquavuis said:

Im wanting to know as well but what i have come across so far from mixing and matching hubs and axles. is...

R32,33,34 (GTR) hubs are 32 spline i also know the R33gtr and R34gtr hubs are interchangeable but im not so sure about R32.

The NA 300ZX is 29 spline hub which fits into just about any silvia or skyline thats not GTR  but the 300ZX(TT) is 32 spline like the (GTR).

Another option to look into is the Stagea RS four (AWD). The Stagea RS four(AWD) also uses the same wheel hubs as the R33/34(GTR) so..  if they do bolt onto the GTST knuckle then you have all these other options to pick from.

i didnt really awnser the question but hope this info helps

im doing a 350Z LSD conversion on my r34 rn. I have everying but i found out the 350z Rear hubs don't bolt onto my rear  knuckles but they are also 32 spline. i was just thinking wether or not the r34 GTR hubs fit before i have to buy them and find out lol.

daymn i just realised im way too late this was from 2003