SAU Community

For Sale Hr31gtsx *immaculate* $$$spent !

post-5179-1180352825_thumb.jpg

post-5179-1180353668_thumb.jpg

post-5179-1180354051_thumb.jpg

post-5179-1193634399_thumb.jpg

post-5179-1193634526_thumb.jpg

post-5179-1193634715_thumb.jpg

post-5179-1193635708_thumb.jpg

Selling my HR31 GTSX 2DOOR COUPE jap import skyline with genuine 120,000kms on clock, I am 2nd owner.

I will consider any seroius offers around $7/8k or possible swap for what have you.....

I have spent over 35k on this car and it is in immaculate condition nothing to spend just turn the key and drive plenty of rego, recently paid, all with receipts (the regretful sale is due to new house and kid).

ENGINE AND MODIFICATIONS

It has an RB20det serviced and tuned by Hyperdrive mechanics in Malaga, Perth

Garret T3/T4 hybrid turbo (rebuilt turbo $2000 in receipts)

Turbosmart 45mm external wastegate and 1" screamer pipe

Fuel system including "sard" injectors and aftermarket pre-pump in boot (have swirl pot if required)

Turbosmart BOV and in car turbo timer

Autometer boost pillar gauge

3" Mandrel bent exhaust from the turbo back with hi-flow mufflers and cat

$3000 worth of koni fully adjustable suspension & all new nolathane bushes throughout car (ride height and damper adjust)

17" Speedy rims and tyres

Larger R33 brakes sitting in my shed you can have

Polished stainless steel intercooler and piping

Aftermarket ECU Chip (lumpy-rom) tuned by Hyperdrive making 250bhp on 10 psi (can be boosted higher)

Aftermarket excedy clutch and larger billet steel flywheel (just installed 2mnths ago)

Laserline line alarm system with keyless entry

Alpine stereo system all new speakers in car and 15" sub and amplifier in the boot

Too many extras to list all...... Very neat and reliable car please email or pm me.... :P

Edited by davo79

• 1 month later...
is that a silvertop with redtop covers or can lumpy do roms on redtops now?

No its a red top brother, lumpy's the man, If its nissan he can tune it.... Spent alot of coin on this thing at hyperdrive so If you have any mates that are keen on the car let them know. I think im selling it too cheap, I met this young fella just two months ago who imported one with no mod's and it cost him $9500... You probably know how much you can spend quickly when modifying a car and I have receipts for close to $30000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Man, i'm freaking amazed at how cheap people are selling thier HR's for these days, i've thought about selling mine but if thats the type of price i'll get i'd rather keep it. or if i do sell it i'd consider advertising it over in japan and send the fckin thing back there, probably get more for it that way..

Good luck with the sale dude.

just stop dropping the price, your breaking my heart! :laughing-smiley-014:

:laughing-smiley-014:

Man, i'm freaking amazed at how cheap people are selling thier HR's for these days, i've thought about selling mine but if thats the type of price i'll get i'd rather keep it. or if i do sell it i'd consider advertising it over in japan and send the fckin thing back there, probably get more for it that way..

Good luck with the sale dude.

just stop dropping the price, your breaking my heart! :laughing-smiley-014:

:rant: Tell me about it mate it's way too cheap I would love to keep it and keep modifying :( but what can you do

I have to sell the mrs is busting my balls to sell and get a 4door family car :glare:.....maybe i'll get a stagea wagon? (big boost):kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
Just put new front tyres on the car....will advertise it in carsguide.com this week

:yes: I can't believe no one has snapped up this beauty. I'm looking for one in the Sydney area and can't find one as good as this for the price. I should hop on a plane with my cheque book and drive the bugger home!!! What an awesome trip in such a great car. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

New seat covers and battery installed this week just make a serious offer and I will give you a call...went to trade car in and they only offered me $4500- $5000 So I would rather let a fellow enthusiast buy it before the car yard c'mon guys great car going really cheap it's making me upset........ :D

Someone selling a bunky one for $4500 in canberra so i dont think $7000 is unreasonable