SAU Community

R34 Front End For A 32

hey

im looking at doing a R34 front conversion on my 32 and just wondering if i should go buy a R34 front kit or go out nd buy the guards, lights etc. and if any1 knows how much mods need to be done to the guards and if it bolts up ok.

R32_dori

• 2 weeks later...

Gday

Not really answering ur question here but i'm also doing the conversion although i'm converting the front into a GT-T no point putting a GTR front on when it simply isnt a GTR and certaintly doesn't go like one but anyway the only thing i've been told is that u need to make up a bracket to hold the headlights or something like that!

good luck with the conversion!

i havent seen many in oz cos its probably not possible?

If it was we'd have as many of them as we do strawberry faces..

i think guards are completely differnt size etc , wont bolt up, even with bracket...

best buying a bee r kit like lynden reynolds has on his hott wheelworx beast.

And yes it is worth the money.. :D

Now.. from what I remeber.. There is a place in Camberra, called J Racing that I THINK to packages.. if not them.. I also think its DMD that might also do it.. not entirely sure. Theres a fleet of Purple/pink drift cars, one of which has an R34 face. Im sure someone very soon will elaborate.

You could always get a front cut and use the pannels.. See if you can pick up a front cut without an engine (possible?) and just use the bodywork. Or the cheapest front cut, sell engine and gear box that way you cover some costs and then just use the guards etc.

You could always get aftermarket wide body guards, mould the head lights and just slap on a R34 front bar.

Just for some info:

R32 Track Front [in. (mm)] 58.3 (1480)

R34 Track Front [in. (mm)] 58.3 (1480)

i havent seen many in oz cos its probably not possible?

If it was we'd have as many of them as we do strawberry faces..

i think guards are completely differnt size etc , wont bolt up, even with bracket...

best buying a bee r kit like lynden reynolds has on his hott wheelworx beast.

And yes it is worth the money.. :(

Linden was given the front kit by his Sponsor Viva Garage. His is a genuine Bee R Kit though.

And there is now 2 R324's driving around SA and one R334 also.

I would recomend buying a genuine kit. With wider rear gaurs so it doesnt go wide then skinny a the front doors.

SO its up to you but the whole kit costs alot of money. Sooooooooooooooooo save ur 5c's mate as you will need them.

viva garage only sell the kit as a full conversion not as seperate parts soo if u were wanting the fenders nd fit a different bumper its a no go

the fenders, bumper, bonnet, are all made specifically to suit soo other bumpers will not fit