-series 2 turbo with the nylon wheel

-full exhaust but with stock cat

-hd clutch

-turbo smart bov

-hks air filter

-turbo tech boost controller

-sunroof! , interior is in ex condition

-king springs and potenza shocks

-400r front bar (white) with indicators, type m skirts and rear bar (one skirt is damaged but still one piece see pic)

-car alarm immobilizer

-cd player, momo steering wheel

I crashed my car, requiring me to replace the right fender, front bar and right headlight.

I beated the panels myself just enough to get the fender and light back on. As left my friends workshop and was near home a big pop noise came from the engine. I assume its a head gasket or a problem with a valve. Resulting in little power and a loud tick noise from the top of the engine that ticks faster as the revs go up.

All the car needs is slight panel work to get the fender sitting right and the light straitened (see pics), the front bar to be painted and the engine repaired shouldn't cost too much id assume. I have not had the engine checked, so i don't know exactly whats wrong with it.

I do not have the money or time to repair it as im a uni student living away from home.

Im looking for $6,800 without reg.

MAKE ME AN OFFER!

pm or call me if you have any questions - 0402914842

post-17791-1180482833_thumb.jpg post-17791-1180482881_thumb.jpg post-17791-1180482925_thumb.jpg post-17791-1180482956_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...