Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I think how I see it, something like MX5 more fun for things like a mountain cruise, or through roundabouts. But daily driving around, commodore, just to listen to the V8 rumble, big auto, so lazy drive. Also good if you like to be quicker than the P Platers at the traffic lights without trying Turbo cars and smaller engines not as easy, as you need to ring them out harder especially off the mark if you want to beat them.   But MX5 would be more fun on a winding road like Mac Pass/Natio park, as you can push the motor harder and row through the gears without hitting a billion miles an hour.
    • $1000 Inc hand controller, Data Logit and cassette AFM that provided AFM range up to 390rkwks in 76.2mm pipe Already regret removing it as ran the car perfectly for years. Not really negotiable as happy to put on shelf for a project car
    • I'd love a neat 32 as a daily... but the count is 2 attempts to steal my car. Makes me nervous leaving them anywhere these days   I want to find a rough ex drift shell song can go race in Super TT with Ryan in his 370Z   Keep the GTSt, I have spare Racepace Tein RAs, RB20 Power FC. HKS 80mm exhaust that I can almost give you...lol all these parts are why I want a daily GTSt
    • i figured it out, forgot to nip up the gearbox lmao
    • Sounds like the reg is fubar, or, lines are backwards. You should be able to keep reg and fuel rail in the system and get fuel to return to the tank.