1. t70 turbocharger and ext waste gate

2. front mont intercoller i think its original GTR ones

3. 3 inc exh with rear muffler

4. walbro fuel pump

5. sard fyel regulator

6. filter pod

7. apexi safc2

8. turbo timer

i need to know how much boost i can go with it becouse naw it reads 5psi and its not fare for RB *_* and if any one can expect how much hp i will gain?

finally is it good for my gt or should i replace the turbo with stock one and run for 1 bar?

and thnx for all

a t70 with external gate... you could be running MUCH more than 5psi...

where are you reading 5psi? do you have an aftermaket boost gauge?

if youre reading that supossed figure from the stock boost gauge, its not actually measuring in psi...

hi

msp yes i had read it frome aftermarket boost gauge and thats why it`s amayzing

brother so if it not how much boost i can run if you where in my place?

and really guy`s i am planing to replace it with the factory one because it can`t spool quick it is after 3000 start to cick me ^__* hhhh but i belive theres a problm and for that i will use my original rb turbo untill i porchase new westgate becouse it seems to be that is from thiland parts you know them guy`s not quality ones and meby its been dameged or stucked otherwise if any one got idea just hellp me

book your car to get tuned on a dyno mate. Theyll figure everything out for you.

i would do the same.....but my mate had a problem on this line before......the place where he got it dynoed put the boost controller back to front....and he was reading 5psi stock turbo......once a dyno diagnostics was done they found the problem and he had a 4 psi boost gain....before the diagnostics he was making 148 rwkw and now after this litle problem he is making 198rwkw.....i wouldnt really rip off the aftermarket Garett T70 turbz and stick a stock turbo on.....i am sure that taking it to the right people will make all the difference.....

thnx guys but really i found other poorly things he exhust manifold was made even from bad metal and it gets warm too much and the down paipe and full exhust frome sam material

and worsty thing that in the back before the cat back theres some titened in the pipe you can say like from 3 inc pipe to 1inc OHH GOD and i think this is one of reasons

by the way one of my friends he got gt with rb25det and he got almost the same items

he run 1 bar on the t70 :D and then hhhh i started to cry :( so guys i have make many things

i will change all the exhust pipe and the manifold and i will read the boost after that if it less i will increas it until i got 1 bar even i will make changes to the SAFC2 to get more fulle on top RPMs after that i will dino it so see you guys after all that staff and thnx for rep