SAU Community

Sold!: [adl] 1996 Montego Blue S7 Rx7

SOLD 1996 Montego Blue S7 RX7

Item Condition: extremely good

Price and price conditions: $29.000 (negotiable)

Extra Info: Just over 120,000km (5000km driven since full rebuild) , paint/body excellent, interior almost like new. Always garaged and regularly maintained. Current mods include a full 3inch mandrel-bent exhaust, SP intercooler, SP carbon fibre airbox with piping and ducting, near new “xtreme” ceramic button clutch, lightened flywheel, PWR 40mm radiator, 18x8(front) + 18x10(rear) BBS mags, turbo timer, RE Amemiya boost guage, Alpine deck(CD/MP3 player), Apexi Power FC and Apexi Power FC Hand-controller. Engine recently received full rebuild with new parts by REVS (www.revs-online.com – ph: 08 8359 0500) and “refreshing” of the turbo’s. Car has remained with twin-turbo setup. I have all the documents/paperwork for proof of servicing and all work done for the engine rebuild. Car currently does around 210kw at the wheels.

Reason for selling: I am at that stage where I really need a house and am sad to sell but it must be done

Pictures: All the photos I currently have

Here's a few samples:

post-34850-1180945515_thumb.jpg post-34850-1180945693_thumb.jpg post-34850-1180945757_thumb.jpg post-34850-1180945929_thumb.jpg

Contact Details: Sam - 0401 705 476 - email: [email protected]

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Prefer pickup but if buyer wants it taken interstate, they must organise and pay all associated costs. I am happy to drop it anywhere in Adelaide so long as they do the rest.

Edited by sam_tgf

damn i only have around 25k at the moment, would love an rx7 but the cheap ones i see for around 20k look crud and the decent ones are 30k+

gl with the sale, and if u get desperate, pm me :)

Unfortunately you will probably not find any decent FD RX7's for lower than 29K. I can assure you it will take a very long time for me to get that desperate but thankyou for your offer.

Cheers,

Sam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...