SAU Community

How Much Is My Car Worth?

1993 R33 GTS (RB25DE)

Body is perfect EXCEPT front bar has exhaust burn marks and a crack (from a WRX lol). Interior is perfect EXCEPT for scratches on the console where the gear stick is and scratches where the power windows switch is driver side. Wheels are stock, very minor scratches. Tyres have 70%+ tread. 10 Months rego. Mechanicals are all spot on, 127000 km on the engine, serviced every 5000 at mobil with mobil products. Engine bay is clean, interior is clean. Accident history: Was side swiped on driver side, not major but needed a full respray. Cat back exhaust. Platinum spark plugs.

Anything you need to know to give me an estimate?

Im thinking of selling so i can invest more in my business.

Ill try get pics up soon, but from the pics, the car looks immaculate.

A dealer estimated it at 9000 and was willing to give me that but i wanted to make sure.

Edited by R33GTS25

if a dealer is willing to give you 9k...then add a few k on top and thats what you will probably get selling it privately. I'm assuming its manual for that price.

well i got 9 grand or so as a quotation for a trade in price - and i know the car is not worth 9 grand....But yours being a 1993 non turbo - 9 grand could be about right, although the dealer will put atleast another 2 or 3 grand on top of that.....

$9k for a non-turbo is about right given it needs a new front bar as well.

You would probably put it up for $10k on carsales or whatever, but for all the hassle and having ppl come test it and not show up, etc, etc, etc - I'd be tempted to just take the $9k.

9K sounds like a decent price

for a non turbo, early s1 r33 i dont think you could really expect to get a whole lot more .

dont have to deal with time wastersa nd dreamers either

9k is a great price

Ive seen s1 turbo models go for around 10k simply because the ass has dropped out of the market for them

Take the 9k and run my friend...

Non turbo

Old R33 S1

Accident damaged which required a full respray.

$500 worth of damage to front bar...

etc.

Add in the hassle and cost of selling it. Remember it may be a few months before it sells.