SAU Community

Pics With Black Rims On A R33?

Im getting a series 2 r33 soon and wanted some ideas for rims..at the moment i wanna see what black rims would look like so if anyone has any pics could you please post them up.

im wanting some deep dish but any black rims already fitted on a r33 would be cool

thanks

Im getting a series 2 r33 soon and wanted some ideas for rims..at the moment i wanna see what black rims would look like so if anyone has any pics could you please post them up.

im wanting some deep dish but any black rims already fitted on a r33 would be cool

thanks

My series 2 r33,wheels Verde Kaos 18x8,from Taleb Tyres

post-33060-1181008408_thumb.jpg

hey thnx just wondering if anyone got any more pics of skylines with deep dish black rims already on ??

yea im liking them first deep dish 1s =]

those Verde Kaos are real nice... I've been looking for black rims for a silver R33, they could be the ones.

any idea if anyone stocks them in Perth?

Hey buddy, i work at Taleb Tyres, we are the sole importer and authorised dealer of Verde in Australia so when youre ready we can organise something for you,

Perth isnt a problem we ship straight to your door at unbeatable prices.

Wheels come fitted and balanced so all you have to then do is jack up the car, take the wheels off and fit the new ones using the supplied accessories to do so.

PM for details if youre interested.

those Verde Kaos are real nice... I've been looking for black rims for a silver R33, they could be the ones.

any idea if anyone stocks them in Perth?

tech9tyres WA have them... www.tech9tyres.com.au i think that is the site

hey mate i got a set of ozzy tyres RS-GT 18's on mine, on a white car i reckon they look sweet unfortunately i dont have a pic of the whole car with them on nor do i have the fkn car to take a pic should have it by the end of the week so ill get u some decent ones the but heres a pic of the wheel for now

post-36014-1181552805_thumb.jpg

That light blue 33 is hawt .. Kaotic rims .. was going to get them not enough dish tho.. Also met the guy who drives it .. his chiqs are bullshit but more importantly the car is imaculate .. very impressive

Neways Try Race Tek by Koya - Sold out at present

hey mate i got a set of ozzy tyres RS-GT 18's on mine, on a white car i reckon they look sweet unfortunately i dont have a pic of the whole car with them on nor do i have the fkn car to take a pic should have it by the end of the week so ill get u some decent ones the but heres a pic of the wheel for now

post-36014-1181552805_thumb.jpg

Hey mate, just wondering if you needed a pair of spacers to fit those RS-GT's?