SAU Community

R32 Gtr Stripping The Lot 94 Gtr Running Gear

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for that overdose I NEED THE BODY GONE ASAP SOON AS THAT IS SOLD I WILL DROP THE MOTOR DIFF AND BOX STRAIGHT OUT

TO PEOPLE ASKING FOR TRIMS AND STUFF ITS JUST LITTLE PISSY SHIT OFFER ME A PRICE AND TIME AND COME GET IT IM NOT STRESSED OVER IT

0424896495 DONT RING ME AND FKING DRAIN ME PLEASE IM AT UNI MONDAY TO FRIDAY I FINISH AT 4 EACH DAY PLEASE DONT RING ME AND YAP ON ABOUT SHIT EITHER

GO THE BOMBERS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ANK

hay buddy how r ya

how much for the

- pods

- pod adapters and all bolts and nuts required

what type of cooler is it and give the price on the full kit also i need to know the size is it a 600x100x???? would i need to modify front bar ro fit it

boot lid - does it have the holes in it or r they welded up mate

front strut brace - do u have a rear one mate

get back to me asap

i live in melbourne and can pick up

also brakes what have u got on there

r u selling them wheels as well buddy

hay buddy how r ya

how much for the

- pods

- pod adapters and all bolts and nuts required

what type of cooler is it and give the price on the full kit also i need to know the size is it a 600x100x???? would i need to modify front bar ro fit it

boot lid - does it have the holes in it or r they welded up mate

front strut brace - do u have a rear one mate

get back to me asap

i live in melbourne and can pick up

also brakes what have u got on there

r u selling them wheels as well buddy

need the wheels atm cause im moving house so it will need the wheels they need repairing also but you cant buy them anymore im lead to belive

rear strut yes i have it cooler piping will go as a kit you can fit the coola with out chopping the front metal bar but its a better fit if you do its a nice coola no tape messure or camera atm come down and have a look mate!

OK. where do u live buddy.

can i get prices for the kit. and everything that will come with it please buddy. eg piping cooler bovs etc whats involved in the kit mate.

can i get a price for the 2 strut braces please

what type of damage do the wheels have. what do u mena u r lead to believe i can no longer buy them???????

also price on the boot lid please buddy

OK. where do u live buddy.

can i get prices for the kit. and everything that will come with it please buddy. eg piping cooler bovs etc whats involved in the kit mate.

can i get a price for the 2 strut braces please

what type of damage do the wheels have. what do u mena u r lead to believe i can no longer buy them???????

also price on the boot lid please buddy

cooler hks piping kit with all joiners clapms and 1xhks bov can suply blocking plate for other hole ummm 1300? ono

both braces i thought you only wanted rear one im not sure what there woth the front on is very fancy the rear is your normal every day one

wheels i wont sell at the monent cause i need them but im not sure if i would because you cant by them anymore and i like this old school look

boot lid will go with shell sorry mate

i live in caulfield u can come round now if you want im free for a few hours

alrighty dont worry about the cooler kit dont have that much cash atm.

ill give u 200 for both braces im looking at carbon fiber ones on another site front and rear for 200 brand new so thats my offer.

cant get to coulfield till the w/e coz i work too buddy.

sweet about the wheels.

and ill give 200 for boot lid coz i definately need one in the same color as urs so let me know if u decide to seperate.

cheers let me know buddy.

are they real carbon or they covered in the sticker carbon shit ha ha

the intercoola is brand new never used only fited offer me a price mate

and dicks to being at work i took the day off at home with me feet up!

yeah buddy real cf.

id love the cooler but just cant afford that. like not even half. i was going to sell my car to be honest with u but have just decided to keep it for a couple more years so im just doing a few lil things to it to make it more enjoyable.

lol at the work part. i usually have mondays off but the boss is off the week so i got pulled in.

bastards

let me know about the strut braces dude. and definately let me know if u seperate the panels coz i really want the boot brother other wise ill just weld mine myself and get it sprayed but time is scarce these days u know.

laters

julz

btw price on the pods and adapters dude?????

i rekon 200 for the lot let me know.