SAU Community

Wires In Boot (r32 Gtr)

Hello guys fellow reader new poster here! I have brought a GTR a few months ago and now i have a major problem. There is 2 lights on the dash which are the 4WD and ABS lights. There is plenty of threads about this problem but as far as i know but they all point to the box in the back (HICAS? or ECU?) with lights but i can't find the lights. Now when looking there i notice that some wires are disconnected and looking quite wierd. If you could point me in the right direction that would be swell!

I have attach pictures of the wires that are of concern!

Cheers again.

post-36471-1181379859_thumb.jpg

post-36471-1181379870_thumb.jpg

I can't tell you straight away what the connectors dangling down are, but in your second picture, on the very edge, there is a dark circle on the module. That is where the led lives. If that helps.

James.

I can't tell you straight away what the connectors dangling down are, but in your second picture, on the very edge, there is a dark circle on the module. That is where the led lives. If that helps.

James.

OK cool thanks!

Oks guys a looked at the little box with the life and i get 13 flashes! G-Senor right?

According to the good book error code 13 is a fault in either of the two fore & aft G sensors.

But as has been said you need to check those wires to confirm their function & to determine whether or not they have been mucked around with.

Edited by djr81