SAU Community

Heathcote 1/6/2003 :P

Guest RedLineGTR

if such a situation arises ever again, I just won't hesitate to say "No, screw 'em - we had it booked first".

Well seriously, tell me you wouldn't have expected people (of which own skylines) to come up to your car in the garage to have a look??? Hey, it's totally understandable if you want to keep your project and engine setup totally discreet but a bit of politeness will go a long long way.

To be honest with ya I wasn't there to see what happened but I thought with someone of your calibre should have been a lot more professional with your (or crew member's) actions.

Just coz u guys were having a bad day doesn't mean you should take it out on others.....

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedLineGTR

Mario, ya might remember me the guy in the yellow jacket near the drag strip when the r33 was parked and the engine over was off, you thought i wanted to get a picture of the engine, just because i had a camera in my hand dosent mean i wanted to take a photo of it. Had my camera in my hand all day long, catching some snaps of the SAU boyZ, and removing the shitty photo and previewing some photo, which was what i was doing before you thought i was a fbi spy to steal your secrets, just wanted a photo of your team near the r33. Glad ya didnt have baseball bats prob would of been smacked so hard would of flown over the 1/4mile in less that 8sec. Can't jump to conclusions so fast.

Guest RedLineGTR

inasnt was there...dont think he stole anything...lolz...pm me if ya got some turbos form the rh9 garage...lolz

man i rekon we should get mario + team banned form the forum.. disrespect for the members shows disrespect for the club/forum... people like that who think they are 'superior' should be ****ed over and sent to create their own forum.. see how many members they get.. LMFAO... LAMERS!!!

Guest RedLineGTR

they have their own thread in the preformance forums. But i guess the SAU forums are for everyone of with equal or different opinions. At least we can discuss the situation.

Guest RedLineGTR

still pissed off about that corolla at the maccas stop and what it did...hopefully that gets sorted

Guest RedLineGTR

after posting my stuff...i'm building my bridge..and getting over it.

i have explained myself, and thats all i care about. I still would like a reply from mario..either pm on the thread. Anyways i'm out for tonight.

HAHAHA

every1 knows me, i abuse like a muddafaaker then 2sec later i cant even remeber wot the fool who pissed me of did, cos i indeed do not give a toss about people who r wank3rs, i show respect to people who deserve it, i dont give a fark if u have a 7sec car, 15sec car or a freakin pushbike....

NEXT! :P

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by RedLineGTR

inasnt was there...dont think he stole anything...lolz...pm me if ya got some turbos form the rh9 garage...lolz

yep i stole his 3540 turbos when he wasent wanking over them for a whole 2 seconds. I was gonna sell them but i got more satisfaction burning them :P

Mario u are like the little rich boy who has no friends, and the friends u do have are only there coz u got $$!

U need to give respect to recieve it, i personally mainly came to see your car and rh9 run, but after you and that fat ***s hissy fit, i would stay away if i heard u pricks were running your cars!

Go buy your own farkin track with all that $$ u have then no 1 will bother u ever again!

rant over

oh and maybe u should drive your own car for once :P

:bahaha: :bahaha: :P

Its really a shame that some one wit such a well built car jus doesnt hav an attitude of the same caliber. Most of the SAU guys hav put forward relevant points and discussed them with understandin for both themselves and Mario + crew. If only Mario could take a page out of our books !

hes teaching him that the wteering wheel turns the car left if ya turn it left and right if ya turn it right.....

and btw... the corolla guy is copping a letter for a $650 repair of the panel he decided to back into on my car... mwahahahaha stupid idiot man

hehe

actually testin the air shifter there, but its amazing how poeple can spend in excess of 200k on a car and 9s, and then u can have cars and full street trim pumpin there stereos runnin 10s for 20-60k...just gotta keep a head on things

i 4 1 thought it was mad that some2 of marios callibur had the time and wanted to previously coem on here sith the sau bois...and when u knew we ere comin and still acted the way u did, over nothing, was real disapointing..

also need to rememeber, that u can say u had the track to yourselves etc etc, but without the public there on sunday, u wouldnt have even got on the track due to its condition...and i didnt c u out there doin warm up laps..:rollseyes:

u were once where we r now bro, young and havin fun in our nice, fast, street cars...

And as for not wanting us there???

Who would have dryed the track out for you?

Just like you waffle on your own website... and how it was good that we were there???

Didn't see any of your cars out there lending a hand... but then, that's a job for the lowly peasants to do right ?

Your nothing but a hypocritical wanker

PFFT.

Mario:

I understand most of what you are saying and personally didnt have a bad experience with you [or crew]. Heck, I was the guy who offered to lend my gear knob [which was later rejected by the mechanic].

As far as I was concerned I was going to an OPEN meet and paying my fee to have a run. I never knew you guys had booked the track. Perhaps this should have been made known at the gates whence we entered? All reports said it was a test / tune day...oh well

My opinion is that the track owners took our money when it should have been called off due to the rain drenched track. I dont think I will bother with the 350Km round trip in future.

/me wishes he owned a race/drag track...

And just for the record: I believe the *rudeness* experienced by some of us [not me] happened before ANYONE had a run...

Nb. Mario have you got any issues with video footage of your car being online? [hosted by someone else]