SAU Community

I bought these 3 weeks ago to assist eliminating tuning and defect issues. But the problems have been fixed without fitting these parts. And now I need funds to help pay the bill.

And the manifold was new when i bought it. It is a greddy replica. I'm trying to make this obvious because the guy tried to sell it to me as a genuine item. Anyway.. I have spent about 10 hours polishing the runners in the manifold because I wasn't happy with the casting finish. I never tried to port it bigger, I just took enough off to make the surfaces smooth.

Throttle body sold

Manifold dropped SOLD

Edited by lrc135

I bought these 3 weeks ago to assist eliminating tuning and defect issues. But the problems have been fixed without fitting these parts. And now I need funds to help pay the bill.

The thottle body is uses but in excelent condition. And does not reqire an adaptor for the manifold below.

And the manifold was new when i bought it. It is a greddy replica. I'm trying to make this obvious because the guy tried to sell it to me as a genuine item. Anyway.. I have spent about 10 hours polishing the runners in the manifold because I wasn't happy with the casting finish. I never tried to port it bigger, I just took enough off to make the surfaces smooth as.

Asking $600 ono for both

Sorry if this is a silly question but is this is for RB25DET?

• 3 weeks later...
;) polished inside :P

Polished internal runners cause fuel to form droplets which can result in idling issues. It is best to leave the inside of runners rough to prevent this from happening.

How can that be when the fuel is injected at the end of the runners right at the inlet face of the head. Fuel would not even touch the runners. All I have done is stop some turbulance buy removing shitty casting finishes. Had the casting been neat like the rest of the manifold I would not have cared.

Maybe it happenes with other manifolds but not this one.