SAU Community

Stolen Hr31 Pillarless

evosR31

Hi All,

My mates car has just been stolen from where he works "The Goodguys" near Greenhill Road and was last seen driving down Greenhill Road about 20 minutes ago.

It's a 4 door pillarless HR31 Passage,

Number plates "LORENZ"

cant miss it, cops are on the case but if anyone see's it please pursue it or report to cops straight away. or alternatively ring him on 0419 035 068

IMGP6121.jpg

IMGP6134.jpg

Cheers,

Ev.

was spotted heading "UP" greenhill road so towards the hills......keep an eye out please ladies / gents.

Guy spotted driving was dark with scruffy beard* thats all we know so far.

yeah thats my car

any help would be appreciated guys

im f*kn spewn hard atm

was stolen from my work when i was working literally an hr ago (around 9pm), was seen on greenhill road by ex gf minutes after it was taken

guy had bacl hair and black scruffy beard, was driving along with a silver r33 aswell

yes it was the home maker centre, behind bunnings

please pass the word around and keep an eye out, i no its only a car but it means soo much to me as im sure alot of u would understand!

thanks for any help

Lorenz

Someone's eyed it up for sure. Any security? If not, then he must know the w*nker some how.

Never tell anyone what alarm system you have in your car guyz... OR park in Blacktown NSW. This might happen to your beloved line. I feel the pain everyday. GET UR LINE SECURED!!!

post-36482-1181823957_thumb.jpg

Sorry evosR31 im no help but i hope he finds it dude...

i have some good news Grin

car was found this morning, just got a call then from the police!

was found in watlle park, shes in 1 piece at least, wheels still on the car, few scratches down the drivers side. theyve f**ked the ignition set up so not very driveable atm, but they dumped it due to running out of petrol! had about an 1/8th of a tank in there so knew they couldnt have got far! headunit was stole, dno about the speakers as they are hidden behind the door trims and they couldnt get into the boot to nick my subs unless they had a key or pulled the seats out or f*ked the boot lock up so ill wait and see about that!

thanks to everyone who has been out, passing on the word and generally trying to find the car, i appreciate it sooo much Smiley

should pik the car up 2day, so more updates later!

yeah thats my car

any help would be appreciated guys

im f*kn spewn hard atm

was stolen from my work when i was working literally an hr ago (around 9pm), was seen on greenhill road by ex gf minutes after it was taken

guy had bacl hair and black scruffy beard, was driving along with a silver r33 aswell

yes it was the home maker centre, behind bunnings

please pass the word around and keep an eye out, i no its only a car but it means soo much to me as im sure alot of u would understand!

thanks for any help

Lorenz

OI Lorenz I was being cat-mouse around by two R31's (One for sure I saw a P plate) last night at 12 and I have a Silver R33 S2, but as I said it was at 12. Good to hear the cops found the car

Edited by Pauly33GTS-t

Good to hear that you got your car back, all i can say is that i hate (with a Passion) car theifs the little %&$*Wits should have their hands and feet cut off. Hope its not to thrashed like my old VK was :) u feel so dirty when u get back in ur car ;)

Seems like a skyline is stolen every couple of weeks, and dumped a couple days later. Wonder if its the same f**kers after a quick ride cause they cant afford their own.

When my car was recovered, clothes and maccas wrappers were in there, couple of tools, and a phone voucher purchased from Oaklands park while my car was missing. Dont know if the cops ever followed it up to get video footage of the person who bought it, or find out what mobile number it recharged.

You must be relieved to get it back, i've seen so many stolen cars dumped in the Adelaide hills + torched.

Seems like a skyline is stolen every couple of weeks, and dumped a couple days later. Wonder if its the same f**kers after a quick ride cause they cant afford their own.

When my car was recovered, clothes and maccas wrappers were in there, couple of tools, and a phone voucher purchased from Oaklands park while my car was missing. Dont know if the cops ever followed it up to get video footage of the person who bought it, or find out what mobile number it recharged.

You must be relieved to get it back, i've seen so many stolen cars dumped in the Adelaide hills + torched.

sheeeet, thats a thick trail leading to the guys, doubt the cops will follow i tup.

me and a mate were walking down the street one night and came accross some drug dealers standing out the front of their lab, apparently they thought we were cops so got bashed + chased with a machete and shotgun through streets. long story but the cops never did anything!!!

said its our word against theres and to go home its past our bed time.

apparently they thought we were cops so got bashed + chased with a machete and shotgun through streets.

The druggies thought you were COPS and bashed you and chased you with a Shotgun?! WTF! Who would do that to someone they thought was a cop?!!!! Musta been on those homemade drugs themselves!

Sorry to hijack thread, this is the first pillarless R31 i've seen. Is that a mod you've done yourself, or was there a model released with that? Looks good!