SAU Community

Injector Question

LTHL34

Hey guys,

I was looking at a few injectors and i came across deatschwerks injectors. I would like to know has anyone used them and are they any good?

Cheers

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be ordering mine from there in a couple of weeks

hope they are good

Ive heard good things about them

but what id like to know is are they highflowed standard ones ???

ill be ordering mine from there in a couple of weeks

hope they are good

Ive heard good things about them

but what id like to know is are they highflowed standard ones ???

Im not sure. i just sent them an email asking them that question. when they let me know i will let you know.

I remember one person had an issue of some sort and the tuner was trying to flog it off as an injector problem.

From memory the tuner was trying to state they had poor atomisation resulting in a low peak power.

The big problem with this tuners theory is good atomisation isn't required at high rpm full throttle due to high port velocity. Part throttle/idle and low rpm is where poor atomisation will show.

MisfitCeffy666 found a forum where a couple of people had issues but reading other posts of those individuals it sounds like the injectors weren't at fault, rather they were trying to find something to blame for their stupidity. There's quite a few here on SAU that are running them without issues.

But on that note Injectors are cheap enough from nengun these days. Grab a decent set.

deatschwerks are a hiflowed injector. if you want that creatd motorsport can do them for you for about 500

haha i was just about to post exactly the same thing.... keep it local no need to go offshore. CREATD's machine is spankers new too so you know your getting the most accurate job. They are located in melb 03 93577663.

haha i was just about to post exactly the same thing.... keep it local no need to go offshore. CREATD's machine is spankers new too so you know your getting the most accurate job. They are located in melb 03 93577663.

:)

Think about this,your injectors are getting old anyway,so why not replace them with new ones from Slide for a couple of hundred more.I know that my AVO hiflowed injectors had me worried from the day I put them in but since changing to nismo I sleep better and get better fuel economy.

Think about this,your injectors are getting old anyway,so why not replace them with new ones from Slide for a couple of hundred more.I know that my AVO hiflowed injectors had me worried from the day I put them in but since changing to nismo I sleep better and get better fuel economy.

new? nengun for sure the cheapest. Not sure why your AVO ones gave worse fuel economy... must have been a bit average with thier high flowing. I have highflow ones in my patrol (same as skyline) and they give the same ecomomy as stock.

Ive used them previously atomisation issue at low rpm and idle,

depends who does em, i never trusted them and have never used them in any of our comp cars but if your on a budget they are hard to beat... the spray pattern and atomisation of the patrol (was going to fit t04z or t78 to tow car) ones is no worse than std.

Why would you bother when you can get a new set of Sards for $700. Although some people have said 'they haven't had issues with high-flow injectors' others have had problems... what if you're one of the others. You've just forked out $500 on high flows and have to spend another $700 for a real set of injectors.

Why would you bother when you can get a new set of Sards for $700. Although some people have said 'they haven't had issues with high-flow injectors' others have had problems... what if you're one of the others. You've just forked out $500 on high flows and have to spend another $700 for a real set of injectors.

he could be on a budget? could put that 200 to something else. i tend to like the hiflow injectors as they are quite good and still retain the stock look..well color wise. hassle free

cheers

My ones are fine, the atomization is also better on the R34 injectors, their multi-port type not pintle like the R33 and previous so give good spray patterns anyway.

Nengun may get you your injectors before Christmas :(

I use them, Used them in my SR20, use them in my RB, I have ran their 550's in my RB25DET, then went up to 810's right from stock to 500whp it runs now, they work absolutley perfectly, I was so impressed with them that ive become a dealer for them in South Africa, probably sold 100+ sets not without a single problem.

And the thing about a tuner claiming it was an injector, its always easy to blame somthing else, things like that happen alot here, when i sold RC injectors i had 2 people claim it was the injectors that caused drama, after flow benching them it was prooven not to be, so be careful when you read "horror stories" mechanics love to blame problems and items the not familiar with.