SAU Community

Nissan Genuine Part Numbers

arbess

Thanks. :whistling:

[/quote

Hi- I need the part number number for the centre mesh grille (between the headlights on the Nismo model) for a R34 GT-t. The VIN no. is 6u90000cr34006857 Paint Code is QM1 and build date ie 06/09

regards Carey

Thanks. :(

Hi- I need the part number number for the centre mesh grille (between the headlights on the Nismo model) for a R34 GT-t. The VIN no. is 6u90000cr34006857 Paint Code is QM1 and build date ie 06/09

regards Carey

Sorry bout forrgeting to check back. for future referance u can drop off the 6U90000 from the beginingof the vin japanese vins are only bout 10 digits long they add the 6U part when they do the compliance stuff because australian vins are 17 digits long. Also it ER34 not CR34 (fsecond picture)

Part NO. to suit QM1 code 62310 AB104. not applicable for your year model car/vin unless it has the type of bar that is in the first pic

hope it all helps

post-42804-1210075015_thumb.jpg

post-42804-1210075062_thumb.jpg

Edited by neofenrir34

I'm after the part number for the ignition coils on a 1997 S1 Stagea WGNC34 - Same engine as Series 2 R33 GTS-T's

I'm also after the main seal for the front diff and also the gasket that goes on the back of the ATTESA actuator that connects the ATTESA reservior to the gearbox (can provide pictures if need be)

Thanks! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Part numbers for rubber brake lines on r34gtr (not n1) and if they are the same part number for the rubber brake lines on r33 gtr and/or 32 gtr.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Part numbers for rubber brake lines on r34gtr (not n1) and if they are the same part number for the rubber brake lines on r33 gtr and/or 32 gtr.

Cheers.

Part No. 46210-6L110 RHF, 46211-6L110 LHF, 46210-21U17 X2 Rear hoses

I'm after the part number for the ignition coils on a 1997 S1 Stagea WGNC34 - Same engine as Series 2 R33 GTS-T's

I'm also after the main seal for the front diff and also the gasket that goes on the back of the ATTESA actuator that connects the ATTESA reservior to the gearbox (can provide pictures if need be)

Thanks! :D

fairly sure that the part No. for the ignition coils is 22448 25U00. not sure which seal u are reffering to as the main seal in front diff. and can't find the gasket you are talking about for the ATTESSa actuator

Does Anyone have the OE P/N or the Bosch # for a VG30DETT (Z32) AFM? And the Coilpack Loom for a Ser.1 R33 Gts-t (RB25DET) saw that there was a GTR loom mentioned a few pages back are they the same?

• 3 weeks later...