SAU Community

Wakefield Park- Saturday 18th August

GRT - GTR

Hey Guys,

Friday 17th August

After work/ uni/ day at centrelink, make your way down to Goulburn and stay at "Mikes Manor". This will ensure your not late for the big day on Saturday, and allow you to relax and have some fun with fellow competitors. Spots are limited to 30 people and will cost $65/person including dinner and breakfast. www.mikesmanor.com

Saturday 18th August

Wakefield Park- official timing included: $140/ Person

Passengers free during untimed sessions!

If you do not have a Wakefield licence or CAMS licence add $20 for a day pass, or $50 for 12 month licence (this includes passengers)

So, how do I confirm my place?

Simply send me an email ([email protected]) give me details of your car and your name. After you have sent me an email please deposit funds into the following account with your FULL NAME as description:

A/C NAME: Wakefield Evo Club

BANK: Commonwealth Bank of Australia

BSB: 062-150

A/C: 10277781

REMEMBER- there are limited spots, don’t leave this to the last moment! Get in now to ensure a great weekend away!!

Cheers,

Mitch

Edited by GRT - GTR

holly dooley sounds like a pretty awesome weekend planned!!!!!

However - driving to shepperton the weekend after I really dont think my car would cope! :P

How often do you guys hold these days?

Cheers,

Chris

holly dooley sounds like a pretty awesome weekend planned!!!!!

However - driving to shepperton the weekend after I really dont think my car would cope! ;)

How often do you guys hold these days?

Cheers,

Chris

EvolutionOz have EVO vs STi day once every 12 months- this is the first time its been expanded to other manufactors. I've got a few mates with GTR's who complain the handling of the GTR's are never compared to evo's or sti's- here is their chance to prove us wrong hehe

if its just a drive to shepparton you'l be right mate :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
F*CK F*CK F*CK my gf's stoopid friends are getting married that day and theres no way ill be able to get out of it :D:(:):(:(:(:(

Dump the girlfriend, easier that way :P