Sau Sunday Cruise

Hotwire

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome cruise lee, cheers heaps for organzing it. Had a great time and i even got to drive lol, then co-pilot Luke took back over :D

Had a bit of a scare when i got pulled over by undercover cop bike on the end of the cruise, had a nice chat lol.. pointed out some defects, said he didnt have time/had more important things to do and let me go.. Seemed surprised it was my car. Said he was glad to see we werent driving like a tool haha. Some cops are ok i guess, he seemed pretty cool, was asking me bout the 'new skylines' and what we thought etc. I was nervous as but just made general chitchat and car-talk until he let us go,

Scary end to my cruise tho!

Edited by *flick*

Had a great time everyone, cheers for the awesome day. Had a bloody nice chicken schnitzel at the Ale House after too, mmmm... chickeny goodness :D

Will post up pics at a later stage :P

Cheers Lee that for organising an enjoyable cruise & good route. Nice meeting some more newbies & Tangles finally. :P

Good to hear cop was friendly Flick & fortunate with the cars holding us up. Had my mobile that didnt have yours or HESLO's number :D.

...Had a bloody nice chicken schnitzel at the Ale House after too, mmmm... chickeny goodness
up for seconds Luke?? lol! weaksauce not taking the $100 challenge...next time. :P

Had a great time everyone, cheers for the awesome day. Had a bloody nice chicken schnitzel at the Ale House after too, mmmm... chickeny goodness :thumbsup:

Will post up pics at a later stage :ninja:

you got that vid footage mate how does it look pm me if i can get a copy of it lol

Thats lucky as flick i was bit worried heading home but i always get worried bout cops and defects lol

Edited by sinistagtst

Yeah, next time I'll have the seconds Pat, I'll come prepared :thumbsup:

Dan, I'll make sure I check over that footage and send it your way first, then, if you give me the ok, I'll post it up here for everyone else; should be some time tomorrow

Had a great time everyone, cheers for the awesome day. Had a bloody nice chicken schnitzel at the Ale House after too, mmmm... chickeny goodness :ninja:

Will post up pics at a later stage :laugh:

If i had known there was an Ale House Schnitzel at the end i would have stayed longer :thumbsup:

Had a great time everyone, cheers for the awesome day. Had a bloody nice chicken schnitzel at the Ale House after too, mmmm... chickeny goodness :thumbsup:

Will post up pics at a later stage :ninja:

of the snitter i hope :laugh:

great cruise. had some fun. good meeting some new people also. nice choice of roads.

cheers luke (ENR-034)

NA 4WD power FTW!!!

Edited by Luke_ENR34

we had no idea that was a cop following us! Lucky we were takin it easy.

Was good to meet some more sau'ers, put a few more faces to names. Good to meet u Tangles, think u got a future skyline driver there, altho he tells me hes going to be a race car driver with a fast green car.

i had a good time even though my gearbox was stuffed haha

cant wait for the next one, i should have a few more mods by then i hope :thumbsup:

oh and sorry to heslo and kroozing for taking you the wrong way and having to stop in the middle of the road to do a quick u turn :ninja:

Edited by Import S13