SAU Community

Sau Sunday Cruise

Hotwire

I wish i could have come. Looked like an awsome time.

Stupid gay work.

Hope all had a safe and fun time.

Will need to get time off work for the next one. ANd hopefully by then i have more power, and my rims paid off.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had an awesome time, was looking forward to it all weekend.

My son Coen had a great time as well, being my codriver and all that - yes he wants to race cars, bump the enemies off the road, only as long as his car is green tho LOL

I peeled off at the Clarendon turnoff as it was 5mins to home for me from there (Morphett Vale), so Im not too sure where ppl's might have ended up at the end of the cruise......

Did we take the wrong road out of Strath back into Meadows? Either way both roads (Paris Creek rd, which we took, or the Bull Creek rd, my favourite road in Aussieland) would have been perfect. The road into Strath from Mtbarker which we took, thru maccelsfield, is a beauty hey !! Gets slippery tho but I was pleased to see every driver was taking it carefully and not doing anything silly. These areas were my bike haunts so while I know them at a flat out pace no probs, its a bit different in a wagon!! :laughing-smiley-014:

Cheers, had a great arvo. Nice pics. Nice cars. Nice peeps too.

Looks like a great cruise guy and girls, sorry i missed it due to my car being in the spray shop getting my new front bar fitted.

Hope to see you all at the next cruise when my car will finally be running correctly.

Yeah good cruise, excellent turnout. I had to head off before the last stop because had to get home but easily found our way with the "pace notes", even with the little mistakes.

Now I just need to do some more work to my car so it doesnt stand out for being so damn stock. Second hand coil overs here I come.

Looks like a great cruise guy and girls, sorry i missed it due to my car being in the spray shop getting my new front bar fitted.

Hope to see you all at the next cruise when my car will finally be running correctly.

haha we thought you were on the cruise. I thought i was following you for the first part, only found out at Mt Barker that it was someone else's car when i tried to come over and say hi :)

good pics there everyone, wish i had a camera for Green Hill rd. Being nearly the last car it looked great seeing the skylines stretching along the whole road that i could see :)

Edited by Whiplash

heres some more pics thanks to steve who was my passenger for the day. hes not a member on here so ill just link you to them. unfortunately u have to register but there are a few of you who already are but aah well lol

http://www.clubengage.com/index.php?showto...entry2443

here are a few anyway, he put too many up

Image127.jpg

Image125.jpg

Image107.jpg

Image130.jpg

Image146.jpg

Image149.jpg

Edited by Muges180

yeah how about we blame shannon :D
:)

blame everything on Shannon hahaha

Who's Shannon?! surely not me!! :) if so.. for what? haha.. im lost!

oi it was an awesome cruise! thanx for letting the big S-1-4 come along on ur cruise! Excellent roads!! Some tough cars were out!

Thanx for all the pics taken! see u all soon!

:D

awesome cruise lee, cheers heaps for organzing it. Had a great time and i even got to drive lol, then co-pilot Luke took back over :)

Had a bit of a scare when i got pulled over by undercover cop bike on the end of the cruise, had a nice chat lol.. pointed out some defects, said he didnt have time/had more important things to do and let me go.. Seemed surprised it was my car. Said he was glad to see we werent driving like a tool haha. Some cops are ok i guess, he seemed pretty cool, was asking me bout the 'new skylines' and what we thought etc. I was nervous as but just made general chitchat and car-talk until he let us go,

Scary end to my cruise tho!

hahaha that would have prob been mates dad, his a mad chiller lets us off lightly all the time an his got a merc with 18inch cromezzzz an clear lights an the rest

great cruise. had some fun. good meeting some new people also. nice choice of roads.

cheers luke (ENR-034)

NA 4WD power FTW!!!

go team us pulling away from every one that was held up by rice racer forgot i was a on sau cruse wen lookin in mirror

we went throw starth an medows but sumone coughcough ^^^ took a rong turn throw strath an everyone followed

Who's Shannon?! surely not me!! :) if so.. for what? haha.. im lost!

oi it was an awesome cruise! thanx for letting the big S-1-4 come along on ur cruise! Excellent roads!! Some tough cars were out!

Thanx for all the pics taken! see u all soon!

;)

Hey there, i was talking to you about your brake upgrade my mate was the dude that went passenger with Chris, his name is also Shanon i allways forget if its 1 n or 2 :(

Got some pics here for you all, still sorting through my videos, hopefully get them up tomorrow :)

post-21349-1183379357_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183379401_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183379457_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183379510_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183379567_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183379626_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183379677_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183380262_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183380337_thumb.jpg

post-21349-1183380382_thumb.jpg

Edited by heslo

should have my photos up tommorow too. Was tryin to get a good one of u heslo when we were behind u for a bit but was too bumpy.

Ricky - with the blue 34, got some awesome shots of you!