SAU Community

R33/r32 Gtst - Powerfc

Cubes

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. :)

The VCT.. I've had a look BUT I haven't purchased or put together anything yet.

There's a couple of different options; I remember looking at a VCT controller on nengun or there's the cheaper jaycar route.

Yes. :P

The VCT.. I've had a look BUT I haven't purchased or put together anything yet.

There's a couple of different options; I remember looking at a VCT controller on nengun or there's the cheaper jaycar route.

Good work! Jaycar sounds good. Cheap yet good. :)

got mine coming :(

According to Nengun website, APexi may be closing down completely, so when they say they have discontinued certain models, i think thats what it means...

So...Cubes, hows the VCT issue coming.

Edited by jurule

It would be good if they do pick up the pieces BUT they may just not bother investing the $$ in to it as the cars are old getting written off etc etc.

Hey mate,

Do you have a 32 and R33? Are you needing a VCT controller too?

Which is why I said wait until the VCT controller has been sorted before buying one for your R33. :action-smiley-069:

Its something I am doing in my spare time so when its finished its finished. :D

Well you ensured that it would be sorted, it wasn't going to be an issue, so i bought one before they get discontinued too. I mean why wait until the VCT was sorted? WHat other option was there to buy? So i have it now, and getting installed Monday. Just wondering if there are other people who need this sorted too. Has anyone gone this route or is it just me who is waiting?

I'll take you back to

Sorry for hassling ya Cubes, but am i safe to purchase a RB26 PFC from Nengun or should i wait until you know whats going on?

and my reply of..

No problem. :P

Do consider that a VCT controller still has to be sorted out. This is a little project in my spare time so it won't be completed over night.

The Rb26PFC without VCT works perfectly fine in the R33; its only the VCT controller that has to be sorted. :(

So... Its up to you if you can hang off for a little until the VCT controller gets sorted.

With VCT off the RB25's mid range is a little lack luster.

:) It will be sorted.. Just in my spare time.

If you get edgy why not research and start fiddling also.

I believe only 1 other is that I know of. But in saying that I really don't know; ordering from nengun takes a good 2-3months so time will tell.

Its fairly simple. You just need a circuit that at a preset rpm triggers a relay then at a second rpm it disables the relay.

Mallory do a window rpm trigger switch that is suitable. Tracking down how much I can get them for.

ok I've narrowed down 2 rpm switches.

There's no point building one myself from scratch as I don't have the time to build kits.

I've came across a MSD Window switch that is suitable and ~$100 USD + delivery. ~$140ish delivered

Another is not as fancy but considerably cheaper at $39-$49 USD + delivery.

I'll update once once I hear back from the second option.