SAU Community

Mallala Supersprints Sunday 24th

cush

Anyone got pics from the saturday practice?? I was in red RX7 :yes:

LOL no shite i was gonna say no your weren't cos i was with the Boostworx Red rx7, but then rememberd seing another one out there! How'd ya go? there were some decent cars out there on Sat!

LOL no shite i was gonna say no your weren't cos i was with the Boostworx Red rx7, but then rememberd seing another one out there! How'd ya go? there were some decent cars out there on Sat!

Yeah I probably should of said red FC :) I was just in day lic section. Was good day last time I was out there had slight overheating issue but hopefully fixed that now hard to say though because it was alot colder than last time. Was only my 2nd time out there still working out a few things but had a mate do dodgy lap time and said I was doing 1:28's still room for improvement but need more upgrades and $$$ now :thumbsup: Some very decent cars out there!! What happened to the boostworx RX7?? Saw him stop on track then came in with front end damage or was that already there??

Edited by crazyboosta

Yeah I probably should of said red FC :thumbsup: I was just in day lic section. Was good day last time I was out there had slight overheating issue but hopefully fixed that now hard to say though because it was alot colder than last time. Was only my 2nd time out there still working out a few things but had a mate do dodgy lap time and said I was doing 1:28's still room for improvement but need more upgrades and $$$ now :( Some very decent cars out there!! What happened to the boostworx RX7?? Saw him stop on track then came in with front end damage or was that already there??

Yeh Shaun from Boostworx sold his rx7 to my mates(who was running the blue Celica) uncle, It was his first time in the car and turn 2 bite him hard dents all down the drivers side and the front end damage, car was all good apart from the cosmetic damage, He ended up doing mid 1:20's by the end of the day, Shaun used to run 1:17's so he's doing alright for his first time! Were(Celica, Rx7, 808 and a few other IPRA cars) all off to Sandown in about 3 weeks, so looking forward to that!

Prob see you out there sometime!!

Yeah damage looked pretty bad but at least it was nothing major. Hopefully get out there again next practice but I dont know funds are running low and would really like to upgrade brakes before I go out again discs are pretty farked, but the bug has bitten now.......HARD :thumbsup: Think there is 2 practice days next month but I have a few other commitments so may not be out again till August, unless I somehow get hold of a whole heap of $$$ now :( :(

Edited by crazyboosta

Yeh im hearing ya, I really wanna get the Skyline out there also, but to get it upto scratch and reliable is gonna cost me some dosh! I've been spanner man for a couple of mates now for about 8 years running Sprint Karts, Superkarts, Saloon Cars and Improved Production Cars, and everyone always asks, "when are you getting out there" and i always say "money"! I just love bieng in and around motorsport and helping my mates achieve good things, and we have won alot of comps/meetings over the years and it's quite fullfilling just doing that!

Yeh im hearing ya, I really wanna get the Skyline out there also, but to get it upto scratch and reliable is gonna cost me some dosh! I've been spanner man for a couple of mates now for about 8 years running Sprint Karts, Superkarts, Saloon Cars and Improved Production Cars, and everyone always asks, "when are you getting out there" and i always say "money"! I just love bieng in and around motorsport and helping my mates achieve good things, and we have won alot of comps/meetings over the years and it's quite fullfilling just doing that!

Do it!! it's only money :D You obviously know whats going on so you will have a ball plus it will give me another skyline to try and chase down :(:P

Edited by crazyboosta

Shut up DAD! Where have you sprung from??? No nappies to change??

where have i sprung from? this is my thread mother f**ker... :)

:blush:

no nappies to change at work scheee? :)

I mean in general Mikkie! Thought you dropped off the face of NS.com earth there for a while, And as for here, well...........

nope.. i was pushed of the face of the ns.com earth...:(

permaneny mod preview..