SAU Community

Car Stolen - Please Help!

Coxy31

my mates car has just been stolen in the golden grove area. it was taken from the woolies car park at the golden grove village. it is a DARK GREEN NISSAN C33 LAUREL. [XGX-291]. if you see it around ring me on 0438846765 and/or report it to the police.

its a manual, RB20DET silvertop, subtle bodykit and 17" P1 BuddyClubs. these arent the most common car around so please keep a look out. sorry i dont have any better pictures. the car is fitted with an alarm and immobiliser. it is a very distinctive car. it may or may not have the stock exhaust back on. the 3" was taken off recently to get through regency and im unsure if it has been refitted yet.

dsc02764vd2.jpg

dsc02765zg5.jpg

dsc02766or3.jpg

it is getting really rediculous with the amount of cars (mainly nissans) being taken in the last few weeks. all i can do is ask that every one looks out for this one and keep your own cars secure so we dont see more threads like this ;)

someone thinks they may have spotted it.

I am 99% certain I just saw that car drift into a parking sign on King William Rd. It tryed to slide the corner but lost it and hit the pole but kept on going. Did'nt think much of it till now. I might have a quick drive just to see if its close. BTW the exact location I saw it was : cnr Greenhill Rd and King William Rd, Hyde Park - 2min east of CBD. will keep a lookout

please keep a look out if your around that area.

***update***

the police have just found the car.

all i know is that it has big damage and an attempt has been made to burn it. it was found at parkside.

thanks everyone for keeping an eye out for it. its appreciated.

im not too sure on details yet, but i doubt the f*ckers were caught. luckily the car did have full comp insurance. i'll update later once i find out some more details. such a shame for this to happen to such a nice, rare car.

im not too sure on details yet, but i doubt the f*ckers were caught. luckily the car did have full comp insurance. i'll update later once i find out some more details. such a shame for this to happen to such a nice, rare car.

Post up full details of the fag, name adrress etc. ;)

***update***

the police have just found the car.

all i know is that it has big damage and an attempt has been made to burn it. it was found at parkside.

thanks everyone for keeping an eye out for it. its appreciated.

Glad it was found...but I bet you are dreading seeing it :D

Hope it isnt too bad!

Post up full details of the fag, name adrress etc. ;)

LOL HI5!!!

***Big Update***

The Bad News:

Sam (the owner) and i went to check out the car today and recover anything that was left. the pictures speak for themselves really, but the insurance company has declared it a write-off. the front bar is a bit smashed, both passenger side buddyclubs are wrecked and there is scrapes and dents all down the left hand side of the car and roof. it doesnt really look *too* bad, but the main damage is inside. they have set fire to the drivers seat which took off fairly well, and they set a fire in the back which didnt really go anywhere. the interior is pretty much ruined. the normal stuff like cd head unit and cd's were stolen from the car.left on the drivers seat was a playing card with a joker on it. im not sure if this is a lame arse attempt at a calling card or what, but for the others whos cars have been stolen this might be a link between the cases.

The Great News!!!

while looking through the car we found a whole heap of stuff that didnt belong to sam. this included 3 pairs of fancy looking sunnies, a CD wallet completely full of asian cd's, a knife, a screw driver, and a syringe. we took this stuff to the police station and they looked up the file and informed us that 2 people had been arrested and charged for the theft and arson of the car. they have hard evidence against the passenger (a female who was caught on video in the car some where), and they have the finger prints of the driver all over the car. the police had spotted the car at 3.30 yesterday on currie street and they gave chase. the report said the car was doing 100kph and driving on the wrong side of the road so the police called off the chase. this would have been shortly before it was spotted on greenhill road hitting the pole. after it was spotted i rang the police and they sent some cars out to that area and it was found soon after. it sounds like they must have been caught while trying to burn it. so a BIG thankyou goes out to the Police and the members of the forums this has been posted on. with out it there was a good chance the car would never have been found and these scumbags would be out targetting some one elses pride and joy.

legal procceedings will take place against the f*uckers to make sure the feel the full brunt of the law. just a heads up for people who may be interested in it, the car will be sold at pickles auction in a few weeks. with a stripped out interior it would make a great track car with its RB20DET, 5 speed, and cusco coilovers. the full exhaust was on the car and will be sold with it.

thanks again everyone, its good to have a result on the car but even better to know the offenders were caught.

dsc04649yi4.jpg

dsc04651xy9.jpg

dsc04652vs1.jpg

dsc04653ag4.jpg

dsc04655ym7.jpg

dsc04658fq5.jpg