SAU Community

Looky What Just Arrived!

1998 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25t Series II Type-M 40th Anniversary Edition

Well actually it arrived Friday. Cleared quarantine today, went off paid the fees, car got transported to a workshop which is where I picked up and got it home.

Overall the condition is better than I thought- only thing major is a scratched front bumper and paint peeled rear spoiler which will be resprayed. Interior was a grade C and was stated worned out and dirty - turns out to be like near perfect! Its like cleaner than my previous car's interior before haha Exterior is great apart from the two up there. Engine is great... overall GREAT! Car is fairly standard cept for the Buddy Club P1s + a turbo timer. I'm happy.

Car was imported through David from Elite Auto Imports @ http://www.rpmlounge.com.au/ . Was very nervous at first and pretty daunting buying a car that I cant see but it all turned out fine! Ever needed a question need answering or wondering whats up with the car I just give him an SMS and he replies back pretty much straight away. The service is excellent second to none! Highly recommended!

At the docks:

ABCD0001.jpg

ABCD0002-1.jpg

ABCD0003.jpg

On the way home i stalled at the lights - David and my brother pushed while I steered to get the car away from the intersection. Battery was dead - needed a jumpstart.

ABCD0004.jpg

After a half ass'd wash:

ABCD0007.jpg

ABCD0005.jpg

ABCD0008.jpg

ABCD0006.jpg

Edited by vietorious

Very nice mate, congrats on the purchase, you have the full 40th anniversary bodykit (side skirts, end caps, 40th anniversary front bumper and optional gtr rear wing) which is very rare, dont ever sell the front bumper lol, it is very very rare :D

1998 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25t Series II M-Spec 40th Anniversary Edition

Car was imported through David from Elite Auto Imports @ http://www.rpmlounge.com.au/ . Was very nervous at first and pretty daunting buying a car that I cant see but it all turned out fine! Ever needed a question need answering or wondering whats up with the car I just give him an SMS and he replies back pretty much straight away. The service is excellent second to none! Highly recommended!

Nice R33 but who is Elite Auto Imports another back yard Broker or do they have company info and so on.

Nice R33 but who is Elite Auto Imports another back yard Broker or do they have company info and so on.

Yeah they got an ABN if thats what your asking? His a local in Adelaide and has an import section on RPM Lounge there. Broker fee is only $500.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey congrats on the car vietorious, I'm thinking about importing one myself. I'd just like a few things answered first though, how much did you pay for compliance? and the car overall?

Replied to PM :)