SAU Community

Ss パーク ドリフト大会

Poida

Here are some pictures from my weekend (24/07/07).

This time i headed out with Keita to f*kushima again but not to Ebisu, rather another similar style course called S.S. Park. SS Park is smaller than Ebisu circuit but still boasts 3 seperate circuits (including a gravel course and soon to be built R.C. Course). It is smaller albeit maybe a little more professional than Ebisu. Though they really can't be compared, both have goo and points. Again with my partner in crime Keita, we went out to have a look and Keita entered the Competition held on the day. He didn't win, but he did do better than the poor guy in the Silvia... I was also pleased to see so many people with their children their enjoying the day and having fun. Very different from what i've seen back in Aus. Finally i wanna say a big thanks to Keita again and best of luck at Nikko!

Please enjoy,

Peter

Beautiful S15, which went on to totally destroy its front end only a few laps later...

SSpark%20093.jpg

Sexy S13!!

SSpark%20133.jpg

Nice is the best i can come up with..

SSpark%20332.jpg

This one too... (nice!)

SSpark%20341.jpg

A 4 door going for it

SSpark%20135.jpg

This is what happens when you play with your fuel filler/tank area yourself...

SSpark%20201.jpg

S14 Powah!!

SSpark%20252.jpg

For the 4 door boys..

SSpark%20297.jpg

Locked...

SSpark%20304.jpg

These days really bring the families too...

SSpark%20322.jpg

Edited by Poida

hahah, no Delica space saver action this time hehe, but yeah. I'll get round to upping more videos from all events one day.. One day... .. .. .. ...

awesome pics! bad luck on the s13 bursting into flames...what happened?

S13 i think played with the fuel tank or pump or something. It wasn't clear, but he did something at home and mustn't have done it right and it went up in smoke. Was quite sad to see..

The after result =

post-12196-1184065349_thumb.jpg