Deca Trip August 07

N1GTR

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(paulr33 @ 9 Aug 2007, 11:44 AM)

haha , couldnt disagree more Big nuts

This is going to be a Slaughter and Vic’s need to be prepared to lose in such a way as we might as well sell our cars at the end of the event as to not shame the Skyline and SAU name.

Mexicans are wrong to think that we can beat any other state let alone pretend that we can actually drive. It will be miracles if any Vic’s even make the journey to Shepparton for the event without getting lost.

I and the rest of VIC SAU would like to say we are sorry for trying to prove to all NSW members that we are better as this is just a lie and to prove this at DECA and if I can find my way there, is to by all NSW people a round of drinks, And if any NSW people try to return the favour I will throw the biggest tanty and be very upset.

I hope you can forgive me and the rest of VIC SAU and what ever you say to us about our driving ability we will greatly appreciate all NSW wise words.

See they do think we are better.

What is a Cifero anyway -is that like a Pulsar?

No its what others refer to as a 4 door taxi har har :).... sheesh :D

Similar from the old nissan books i just saw... although I think slower than a pulsar ;)

*runs*

*catchs Anna :P * :laughing-smiley-014:

Hey TJ i want to see smoky from your tyres at Deca this time AWD drift action I think !

A shame Ando can do that so well though .......I might even find it hard to even get a cherp from my tyres lol

EDITTED CORRECTLY

ps... har har too homo!! :)

Oh and great news!!!

I just figured out if you spell out Cefiro backwards and add a H you get = Horifec sounds like horrific..... ahahaha :);)

I just figured out if you spell out Cefiro backwards and add a H you get = Horifec sounds like horrific..... ahahaha :D:P

bahahahaha

that's gold, I love it!

Ando.... how did you catch me? You must of been in Liz's 180 ... yeah thats it ..! :D

*runs a sh!t load faster*

Cause you drive a whale....... :sorcerer:

*points and laughs like Nelson from Simpsons... HAR HAR*

Dont pick on her just because she has a better car then you sounds like you want a R33 I guess one day you might be able to handle the power

Hey Ando seriously who are you thinking of taking as your navagator it realy helps on the day

what i think we need todo is see who is going down to watch and see if we can borrow them to go around the tracks?

or are using Jason ?

Hey TJ i want to see smoky from your tyres at Deca this time AWD drift action I think !

Ashame Ando cant do that though .......he might even find it hard to even get a cherp from his tyres lol

Don't know about the smoke but I would hope I'll do much better than last time. Key will be keeping the clutch intact with lower RPM launches. Thanks to Duncan's secret tech I suspect the GTR will prove itself on the slippery skidpan.

On a serious note, Anyone know a cheap and easy way to make sure your H-brake stays button in? Had it lock on one run last year which was not a good thing. Duct Tape?

Dont pick on her just because she has a better car then you sounds like you want a R33 I guess one day you might be able to handle the power

Hey Ando seriously who are you thinking of taking as your navagator it realy helps on the day

what i think we need todo is see who is going down to watch and see if we can borrow them to go around the tracks?

or are using Jason ?

1. Used to own a R33 buddy boy..... but saw the light.... :D

2. Navigator? I thought you were only allowed passangers on the skid pan section... or are you talking about the drive down to VIC? If so Jason is coming with me...

Cause you drive a whale....... :sorcerer:

*points and laughs like Nelson from Simpsons... HAR HAR*

Not atm I don't *cries*

Stoopid ass wrx .... need to get the datto registered I thinks!

1. Used to own a R33 buddy boy..... but saw the light.... :D

2. Navigator? I thought you were only allowed passangers on the skid pan section... or are you talking about the drive down to VIC? If so Jason is coming with me...

You can have passenger on both sectons but the passenger and driver need a helmet on the wangs.

1. Used to own a R33 buddy boy..... but realised that I just couldn't handle the R33. Downgraded to Grandma spec and now I couldn't be more happier at the leisurely pace.... :)

:D

btw I have an open bottle of coke and I am not afraid to use it :P

this banter sucks

Okay then.....

lets try this...

Whoever gets best time for Winton between you and me, loser has to put a sign on their rear windscreen for all Saturday DECA saying

"I have herpes" :laughing-smiley-014:

Yeah its an R33 not a p.o.s. R32!! ;) R33 for life!! ;)

:) My R32 will be SEX!!

But Scotsmans GTR is so HAWT....

Lil bit better than yesterday :D

And I just got back from westfields... retail therapy ftw! !

Awww I so need new corporate clothes and have no time to shop :P

Okay then.....

lets try this...

Whoever gets best time for Winton between you and me, loser has to put a sign on their rear windscreen for all Saturday DECA saying

"I have herpes" :laughing-smiley-014:

that's more like it

what's winton like? like wakie or ec?