Walbro 341

Fmic

Ball and Spring Boost Controller

t3/t4 t04e

Stock injectors

Stock Green Label AFM

Cheers

William Hansen

Dude your in brisbane so the best bet would be seeing Mercury Motorsport for a Dr Drift remap.

Reasonable prices, $600 including fitting the new chip and 2hrs dyno time for tuning. Extra visits for remapping (more mods, etc) $300 from memory.

Hey man

WOLF is a standalone ECU as well as Microtech.

E-manage is a piggy back, but the SAFC is only like a fuel adjuster.

I agree with Kristafa, get a remap, its the best option and best priced solution.

Also looks standard so you cant get into any issues with the police. Only downside would be that if you ever do a mod, and you want to tweak the tune a little, you have to take it back to the tuner and get it retuned, unlike a Microtech, WOLF or PFC, with a handcontroller you can do minor adjustments to the tune.

But the upside, in my opinion is, do all the mods you want in 1 shot, get it tuned, once! And leave it alone!

Talk to CEF11E, he can do Remaps for RB20DET, and at a good price.

He is a nice guy and very helpful, he knows whats going on when it comes to Remaps. I'l be getting him to do mine when I'm ready :thumbsup:

Hope some of that helps.

Thanks,

Abu

I wish i could have all the mods i wanted done then get a remap but im putting my t3/t4 t04e on my engine while its out

my car still needs to get mod plated >.<

remap sounds like a good option but i think im gonna need a piggy back or a stand alone ecu because there are gonna be more mods coming

Just upgrade you AFM and injectors now before getting a remap, tell the tuner what your intended mods are and they can allow for them in the tune. A remap is nothing like an aftermarket computer, and can allow for further mods without losing drivability in the meantime, then when its all finished just get the dynoing done

I wish i could have all the mods i wanted done then get a remap but im putting my t3/t4 t04e on my engine while its out

my car still needs to get mod plated >.<

remap sounds like a good option but i think im gonna need a piggy back or a stand alone ecu because there are gonna be more mods coming

Hi

Even with a standalone ECU, with major modifications or changes you will need to get a complete retune, and that will cost you the same, if not more than another Remap, retune.

You will probably need injectors, a Z32 AFM, and a fuel pump if you dont have that already.

You should get those together and go for a tune, then if need be later, if more modifications do come you can go back and get the chip retuned again.

IMO factory ECU's are the best, especially when they can be retuned. They are advance ECU's even standard and with the ability to retune, there capabilities are huge!

No wiring, no cutting or messing around with anything. Burn the map, plug it in and off you go.

Just my thoughts once again.. Your probably more confused now! lol

Thanks,

Abu

hmm very interesting thanks for that :thumbsup:

just curious how many rwkw can u get out of stock rb20det injectors?

are they 370cc?

Probably about 200-220rwkw.. by then they will be high in the duty cycle (maxing out).

Best to change them if you go over 200rwkw I've been told, from a few people now!

Not sure on the CC rating, but the GTR ones are like 440cc? I think.. and there pretty cheap 2nd hand.

Thanks,

Abu