SAU Community

Navman Icn 330 Gps Natvigator

180sex

- Navman iCN 330 GPS with windsreen mounting and charging kit and Australia wide 3D/2D maps 2006. for specs visit

http://www.navman.com/Navman/Templates/pro...n____46905.aspx

in very good condition $230 delivered

DSC01321.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

PM me or ring 0433220036. GPS's in maroubra sydney 2035. the price stated includes delivery aussie wide through aust regular post.

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• For more clarity - because the sedan tailights are square-cornered where the coupe ones are round, and because the coupe boot lid doesn't work on the sedan, the method to do this has been to cut the sedan bootlid/reshape that part where they are different. Plus more f**king around. There are old threads on here such as  where it gets discussed and it hardly seems worth the pain.
    • Are you sure you want to stick with twins?
    • So I have my cd009 installed in the car with the gktech relocation and I’m not entirely enjoying the shifter placement. I found the serial nine cd999 shifter relocation and although it’s pricey it looks to be a better fit. My question is with the trans in the car will I be able to just remove the old shifter bracket and install the new serial nine? To fit the gktech I cut the selector shaft will the serialnine work considering I did that? The installation is the main reason I’m hesitant on getting it.
    • Hi fellow SAU members, I want to put coupe tail lights on my R32 sedan. I have been told it was as easy as changing the boot lid and the tail lights and possibly the rear bar. I have since found out that this is incorrect after buying the lights and boot. The coupe boot dosnt allow the boot to oprn on a sedan and the tail lights won't fit either. Has anyone done this or seen it done and could help me out with some guidance or instructions to get it done.