SAU Community

Exhaust troubles

DJR34

hey guys

im wanting to upgrade my stock r33 exhaust to a 3 inch cat back system. do u guys think its better to get the parts myself and get it intalled or to get a workshop to do it all?

what are some good places to go for exhaust systems?

I have heard that Hallam Performance Exhausts are good, give them a call. Check www.yellowpages.com.au etc. You can get custom stuff made too of course.

Probably easier to get the one place to do it all. Unless you want a Jap brand exhaust, then it would be cheaper to source one s/hand and then have someone fit it. Check 4 sale section on here, I know a couple of melbourne guys were selling cat-backs fitting your description [CR34TION & ylwgtr2 I think].

hey djr33, in my opinion I think its better for a workshop to do it, u get a reciept and if anything goes wrong they are liable for it.

My 32 came wit an exhaust although I got a high flowed cat installed at Casey Exhaust and I am very happy with their job and recomend them. I believe that they do Blitz exhaust's also. If you think of talking to them tell them Mark with the white r32 skyline reccomended you!

take it easy mate

:P

Guest RedLineGTR

done my exhaust myself, the front pipe etc was done buy a shop because of of them dont line up. The cat Hi flow and the rest of the exhuast i done myself. High flow cat from one shop with flanges put on 3inch and the 3.5 inch cat back hks supper dragger was a heavy ****er but i got it done myself. I would be more than willing to help you out if you get like a jap exhaust, like a premade one. PM me if you need some help installing. Cheers Rob

i put my titanium zorst on to day and couldnt get it lined up right at muffler,so it was hitting bumper couldnt resist and had to drive.when i get home ive burnt the shit out of my rear bar.bit upset but its sounds hella mad.my advice is workshop which is where mine will be going now :P

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by R34GTT-R

i put my titanium zorst on to day and couldnt get it lined up right at muffler,so it was hitting bumper couldnt resist and had to drive.when i get home ive burnt the shit out of my rear bar.bit upset but its sounds hella mad.my advice is workshop which is where mine will be going now :P

How much did the titanium cost u?