SAU Community

2007 Show 'n' Shine

nuttsHunglow

Thanks to the SAU organisers for putting on a great show, I just wish i'd got up earlier so I could have shown of my boat ;) It was also great to put a few faces to a few names :) :)

oi! i didn't see you anywhere!!! :(

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INHVN or whatever it was was a culprit too for burnouts while leaving

there was that light blue 33 gtst with the big turbo - he was also a tosser - denied it even after everyone saw it. But changed hgis story when Charlie and had a word!

INHEVN - What a hero

Thanks everyone for putting on a great day.

To all the organisers and helpers great job!

Thanks to everyone who behaved themselves. Everyone who did muck up, you will be named and shamed. It's people like you who stop us from organising more events like this.

Everyone post pics!

name and shame?

Corinne wrote a few rego's down also :)

Rego plate: MR33GT There was also a yellow 34 GTT who made a mess on the grass.. we have photos of those plates somewhere.

got pics on my phone....wasnt prepared as i was originally meant to be heading into work....will post them up soon...

i agree name and shame....hopefully it will discourage ppl next time if everyone knows noone was impressed....

I also became a member yesterday...finally signed up.....yay me!!!

Thanks for a great day guys... Extremely well organised...

Pity about the wankers at the end though :)

Will have to keep an eye out for HPI/Igniton (not sure which??) ... seeing as they filmed the wrx quoting "must of got lost" ... bwahahahaha

Thanks to the organisers for organising a great day! :)

Compared to a few shows ive been to the day flew past!

And thanks for the raffle and calling me out 3 times!! :(

Thanks to the organisers for organising a great day! :)

Compared to a few shows ive been to the day flew past!

And thanks for the raffle and calling me out 3 times!! :(

I agree, great day. Big thanks to the organisers. Was thrilled to win Best Classic and will be back next year after some more restoration work on the car. Great thing about cars and houses, they are never really finished

cheers

Steve DR30XX

I agree, great day. Big thanks to the organisers. Was thrilled to win Best Classic and will be back next year after some more restoration work on the car. Great thing about cars and houses, they are never really finished

cheers

Steve DR30XX

Steve, I had a quick chat with you at the gate as you left, thats a hell of a nice DR30 you have there!

i was all ready to go to the previous date, but had to skip this one as it was impossible to change shifts. so while you were out in the sunshine winning prizes, i was slaving away at work... spare a moment for me and show us more pics :)

yea engine bay on the 33 was nice

i never said it wasnt

i just think when u have as much custom work, hidden wiring, chromed and polished parts and nothing else there was half as detailed

but it didnt run due to waiting on an ECU and a couple braided hoses shouldnt mean u dont win

thats not how they judge at summernats :)

I know one judge marked you down on engine bay for not being a runner, no belts and stuff like that but another judge I spoke to disagreed. Because your car was up there in the engine bay and the R32GTST categories you would have been judged by a total of 8 judges, so 8 subjective opinions. Should average out fair and I think overall the judging went very well.

Anyway, one reason why we keep the prizes small is because just being there and having a good time is what it's all about. I guess taking pride in your car and giving it a really good clean as well. I know you had a good time and that's what important.

Can we make a thread for all the pic's

Pic's only - no comments?

You can do it. :):(

Thanks for all your help btw. You did a great job.

BOO HOOO :domokun: i rocked up 10mins before the final group left...but hey i made an appearance lol i feel that ive missed out on a great day yet in those final 10 odd minutes i met some great people! big shout out to the GTR couple with the purple 33 and gunmetal SINSTR (or something like that) 32 (sorry i forgot your names). had other things on that day but was meant to be there MUCH earlier. but hey at least there will be pics so i can catchup on what i missed out.

congrats to all for making it to the event! seems like you all had a blast!

BOO HOOO :domokun: i rocked up 10mins before the final group left...but hey i made an appearance lol i feel that ive missed out on a great day yet in those final 10 odd minutes i met some great people! big shout out to the GTR couple with the purple 33 and gunmetal SINSTR (or something like that) 32 (sorry i forgot your names). had other things on that day but was meant to be there MUCH earlier. but hey at least there will be pics so i can catchup on what i missed out.

congrats to all for making it to the event! seems like you all had a blast!

Hey that was my car the gunmetal 32 and Andrew (nuttshunglow) is the purple 33

Was nice meeting you as well

Shame you couldnt of come early but there is always next year

I was there too, but no mention of me... talk about cut :domokun:

twas a very good day, except for the wind and chapped lips, but im tough, i can handle it ;)

thanks for the bribery of lollies for my vote too Tinks :) my mate dropped by too, he got bribed as well :)

also, thanks everyone for telling me my parkers were on... 8 or so times...

Doof - is it true that you have aids?

Did anyone get a photo of his sticker with aids on his car? :domokun:;) haha

lol.... I did... il post it up tonight... I even have one with him sitting in the car with a big cheesy smile and the sticker cleary visible!