SAU Community

R32 Gtr Single Turbo.

18000 is cheap for a 300kw gtr I will also consider swaps.

So here it is,
It's an R32 GTR, I am the first Aussie owner as I imported it myself.

Mods:
GT35r twin bb turbo bought new from horsepowerinabox.com ( with turbo bag)
Stainless exhaust manifold
HKS 50mm external wastegate (screamer to atmosphere) Exhaust is now legal plumbed in with high flow stainless cat.
Apexi power fc de-jetro (map sensor not afm) with hand controller
4 inch inlet pipe to a 9 by 4 inch air filter fitted behind front bar vents (not in engine bay)
Adjustable HKS cam gears with new blue timing belt, gears have not been adjusted.
650cc injectors
Ceramic coated inlet manifold
4 inch cooler (not installed)
Front mounted ARC oil cooler ( fits where grill goes)
Fully adjustable pillow top ball joint suspension
Adjustable upper rear camber arms
Stainless Exhaust cat back
18 inch 5 spoke white Enkei rims, Excellent front rubber, rear not so good.
HKS evc3 boost controller,
800hp single plate clutch.
340kph dash
Rear hicas has been removed with a lock bar in place.
Sony cd player with AUX front plug for ipod with remote.

The car has 12 months rego on it, the clutch is only 5000kms old as is the gearbox ( gearbox with no reverse included if need be).
I have owned the car for about 3 years now and barely find time to drive it.
The car has been dynoed on a basic tune to 301.7 rwkws on 16psi, it has not been run at any higher boost levels. It is currently running on 10psi.

The condition of the car is quite good considering its age, there are a couple of scratch marks on the car id say from car parks, front passenger side on the bar and rear guard. The paint on the bonnet seems to have to no clear left on it, which is how it arrived from Japan.
When I purchased the car from Japan I was told the engine had been built with forged pistons and had some head work, but as I have not opened the motor I dont know for sure.

I am open to offers as I realise there is no chance of getting the money I have spent on it back.

rego: ATN48W
[removed]

post-21954-1183266092_thumb.jpg

post-21954-1183266298_thumb.jpg

post-21954-1183266223_thumb.jpg

post-21954-1183266357_thumb.jpg

Or swap

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah my gtr is in the build, spoke to the machine shop today, my head is done... shall be on the road soon. hopefully u still have yours, we will have to cruise it up together! best of luck with your sale, nicest 32 ive seen ni awhile and tough street look...

Best of luck with it mate! you should have no worries selling it!

Garth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey thanks Andrew, looks like I wont be selling it. no one wants it, its in car point for 20 now...easy way to blow 40gs eh

Dude give me a call we gotta drink cans.....

Turbo conversion done by adriano sau member, all tunning done by DAT Dumah Auto Technics (02 43898111)

Cant remember suspension brand its pillow top ball joints though.

Hey mate very nice ride indeed.. ive got a gtst which im tryin to sell at the moment and then as soon as thats gone i will be gettin a bank loan for the extra cash.. if this is still for sale when ive sold mine and got the loan then i may be very interested.. how much lag does it have with the single or just at what rpm does it hit full boost?

Hey mate very nice ride indeed.. ive got a gtst which im tryin to sell at the moment and then as soon as thats gone i will be gettin a bank loan for the extra cash.. if this is still for sale when ive sold mine and got the loan then i may be very interested.. how much lag does it have with the single or just at what rpm does it hit full boost?

It comes on full boost around 4.