SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

with autosalon coming up soon i was wondering if anyone is planning on entering, to be honest i dont think it is anything that special but do like the whole concept of it all and its something i have always wanted to enter and if we were able to organise a display of skylines would be keen to be apart of it, anyone else possbily keen?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was speaking to Martin (Hostile) about this yesterday. Aparenlty PKBlade and *flick* are organising an SAU display? guessing one of them will post in here, if not, try sending either of them a PM :domokun:

I believe that all cars have been organised for the SAU display but i know we have had a couple drop out.

So i would email PK ASAP to see if we can get you in the display and get your entry form in ASAP as if you dont meet a certain cut off it will cost you $240 instead of $70.

Cheers

Shaun

Thirty four you have a PM.

As a few others have said, Pk and i discussed and decided to put together an SAU display for Autosalon this year, and we have also had a few drop out.

Trimming organised... check

How much are deals going for???? :laughing-smiley-014:

huh? :dry:

I'm on here almost everyday and haven't seen anything mentioned about autosalon!!!

I guess its just an exclusive thing then!

Yeh must be....... Meh i wont even be going to the show, same shit different day!

How much are deals going for???? :laughing-smiley-014:

Yeh must be....... Meh i wont even be going to the show, same shit different day!

mmmm, know how to join this exclusive club Darren? :domokun:

make ur car look btr than it goes

So rice it up so you cant drive it on normal rds and when you do it goes slow as lol....

nah i will stick with enjoying the real pleasures of a skyline, power and handling...

Who wants to be in the exclusive club of driving your car and being able to enjoy it with stupid power, daz your vice president and ash you can be secretary lol....

So rice it up so you cant drive it on normal rds and when you do it goes slow as lol....

nah i will stick with enjoying the real pleasures of a skyline, power and handling...

Who wants to be in the exclusive club of driving your car and being able to enjoy it with stupid power, daz your vice president and ash you can be secretary lol....

i drive my car everyday....but yes....it is slow :domokun: i still enjoy it though

i miss stupid amounts of power last car 240+ rwkw the 32.... 120 rwkw haha :laughing-smiley-014: but ive only just started :blush:

Edited by Import S13

Was going to finish touching up a few things on my 33 to make it almost show room condition. Guess there's no point in rushing out to get it done if all spots are spoken for though.

i believe there was going to be a thread put up about it and there were still gonna be opportunities for others to enter, so if people are interested maybe say so and post a pic of your car with your post?

make ur car look btr than it goes

oooooooooowwwwwwww, thems fighting words. I'd rather have a fast silver bullet than a slow yellow banana. :thumbsup:

atleast i know how to fill my gaurds, i should head over to ns.com and get my T.O.P. approval! :O