SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

yeh hotwires in i have seen him enjoy his car and daz i think RIP ricers club, and our slogan can be "for those that love power not rice" lol. and ash common someone has to have a skirt lol....

Done and Done!!

Ill start my own club, deluxe u can be my bitch and bring me beer. only needs 2 members to work. lol.

Sorry Pauly, I'm not hairy enough to be part of your "Wearehairyricedupslickedbackwecruiseallthetime Club"

No rice here Whatisname...........

The only wank facter item i have is a turbo timer!!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just waiting on ash now mate....

no more waiting for u! I'm in!

Having a look at the pics from the cruise and seeing that a few of them are in autosalon i'm really hoping that they all intend lowering there cars to live up to there 'rice' factors required!

no more waiting for u! I'm in!

Having a look at the pics from the cruise and seeing that a few of them are in autosalon i'm really hoping that they all intend lowering there cars to live up to there 'rice' factors required!

that was probably aimed at me and yes its getting lowered along with a few other things. but i dont have thousands of dollars to spend on my car like some people do and i cant justify doing it either.

not having a go, but why do other people care what others think of THEIR OWN car?

call my car rice i dont care, my last car was 240rwkw and i had my fun with 7 defects but now im trying to keep it legal (still managed to get 2 defects already though :) )

cheers

kye

I would love to lower my car but then it wouldnt get in my driveway.. and no way im leavin it on the street.

Dont care if my car is rice either, i dont need power.. doesnt interest me. its got enough for me..

Yeh part of autosalon is to see what people think of it, but that said i dont really care either. Im happy with it, thats all that counts to me

what flick said haha

autosalon is to show off what work you have done to your car for other people to enjoy as much as the owner.

never thought it was for people to come and tell them that there car is shit

Edited by Import S13

isnt the point of putting your car in autosalon to see what ppl think of your car....

Actually I couldn't give a f#*k... I was asked to form a club display and said yes. Simple.

ps. does my 303 rwkw qualify for your club??

Edited by HOSTILE

Fcuk me whats with some of you ppl calling other ppls pride and joy rice ?

ahh i see its cause some can afford a decent lookin respray kit and rims arhhh yea so i guess cars like JV's old S14.5 is rice because it had an origin kit lowerd wicked rims and so on yeah all the DA boys must have riced up cars.

i still say at the end of the day if your happy with it who the f**k cares what other say there wasting there breath trying to make up for shit

meh in saying this im aiming for 200rwkw outa my 4 door it anit anything great to look at but just letting ya know im not Bias

good day

what flick said haha

autosalon is to show off what work you have done to your car for other people to enjoy as much as the owner.

never thought it was for people to come and tell them that there car is shit

exactly. we had a bunch of pretty much non-riced 31s last year and still had people looking at them. Some people appreciate the tuffer sleeper cars out there, rather than all the ricey civics and lancers

that was probably aimed at me and yes its getting lowered along with a few other things. but i dont have thousands of dollars to spend on my car like some people do and i cant justify doing it either.

not having a go, but why do other people care what others think of THEIR OWN car?

call my car rice i dont care, my last car was 240rwkw and i had my fun with 7 defects but now im trying to keep it legal (still managed to get 2 defects already though :worship: )

cheers

kye

wo, this got all a little bit out of hand. I was just having a little bit of fun cause it was an sau display and hardly any people from sau knew about it. no offence was intedned.

Sorry if ppl took offence, and kye to be honest that wasn't pointed at you in particular cause i love the colour of your car.

ppl have different views on what makes a car good and that is what makes this world go round and not boring!

But seriously people if you are going to have a nice car with nice colour, wheels and kit it has to atleast be lowered for autosalon and if you don't have lowered springs i will personally lend someone my coilovers!

wo, this got all a little bit out of hand. I was just having a little bit of fun cause it was an sau display and hardly any people from sau knew about it. no offence was intedned.

Sorry if ppl took offence, and kye to be honest that wasn't pointed at you in particular cause i love the colour of your car.

ppl have different views on what makes a car good and that is what makes this world go round and not boring!

But seriously people if you are going to have a nice car with nice colour, wheels and kit it has to atleast be lowered for autosalon and if you don't have lowered springs i will personally lend someone my coilovers!

hey man, if your serious about lending coilovers, flick might take you up on the offer :worship: