SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'RIP Ricers Club' <---- all you guys get some offset then come talk to me about rice ;)

autosalon was alright, alot of nice cars. doms car making 389rwkw was pretty damn good too haha

was ment to make way more his not a happy boy wen he came off should hav more tomoz puttin boost up

not as good as yrs been but still sum alrite cars

umm tomorrow moarin thinkin of gettin a meal sum were for breaky any one keen as well if so were an wen

pancake kitchen comes to mind ;)

Well bored so i went.....must say 90% of it was a joke really. Sau display looked ok, Matts car looked hell sweet, just need a nice dyno sheet sitting with it when its done lol. Was cool to see the 22b in the rexy display other than that thought it was very average for one of australias number one car shows. But yeh got a sweet as pic too.....

chep_boiled_rice.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sinista thats gold :)

pauly thats a replica?? the only genuine Ferrari F1(1999) that i know of is sitting in a warehouse down in Melbourne. And i can't see Mr Algadri associating with the Autosalon crowd

Nice one Dan!

Nick, considering the tyres on that F1 look plastic, I'd say it's a replica :)

aww come one isn't that the point of autosalon?? plastic everything :mellow: ( well going by the cars on the news it is)

pitty it would have been good to see a real f1 on a dyno run 900bhp at 19000RPM :rofl::) :)

Edited by Whiplash

Well bored so i went.....must say 90% of it was a joke really. Sau display looked ok, Matts car looked hell sweet, just need a nice dyno sheet sitting with it when its done lol. Was cool to see the 22b in the rexy display other than that thought it was very average for one of australias number one car shows. But yeh got a sweet as pic too.....

chep_boiled_rice.jpg

yeah so ok that sau took out best club display and best club over all and we got invited to final battle in sydney

also, that close up of your pubes wasnt necessary

Ok, so as kye mentioned..

Sau took out Best Club display and club champion, and cara took out best graphics i think it was?

Dont care if we are rice or what, im bloody happy with how it turned out!

MASSIVE thanks to all who entered, and to everyone else who supported us over the weekend, couldnt have done it without you guys..

Cara - big congrats on the award!

To Patrick, massive congrats and thanks for all the work you put in, our display was awesome I thought, and i was very proud of it all weekend!

To those who came to see it and us and support us, thanks. Kelly, thanks for your help all weekend also!

so yeah.. SAU = 3 awards at autosalon 07!