SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

dude i totally agree with you......but sometimes when they are at such a highest standard, eg, queen st , they start expecting to win EVERYTHING.

i dont want that to happen to me, im ok being a little competitive, but what they did was F&^%$n stupid.

and yes the cost of going there is gonna be $$$$, and a lot, but why not, yah know its not like we have won Club Champion for the last 3 years or whatever. this is the first time we won, so we should celebrate by going over there and representing SAU

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh agreed the pointing out car comment by me was aimed at paully but you posted before me cara lol. And yeh for sure go for fun no worries if you have the time and money. Was more hoping anyone wasnt hoping to go over there with any expectations of doin any good, or they wouldnt feel bad if there cars felt very um stock and outta place.

well thats it as well, time and money, im currently trying to get a second job, but more or less to pay for the cams and everything i want to get! so i may not end up going to sydney, its all nice to talk about it, but getting there is the hard part...and most costly

you do realise this is the sorta standard you will be competeing against

qld auto salon

that's some tough competition there

whats ur point dan, they are all still living in the past with all that chrome shit. lol.

It's like they took their dished stuff off and put on the chrome just because its autosalon.

only one with the right idea was that 300zx. thats tough, almost overkill dish on the widebody.

Paul..u just dont get it...do u :D

yeh agreed the pointing out car comment by me was aimed at paully but you posted before me cara lol. And yeh for sure go for fun no worries if you have the time and money. Was more hoping anyone wasnt hoping to go over there with any expectations of doin any good, or they wouldnt feel bad if there cars felt very um stock and outta place.
werd would be kidding ourselves if you went thinking that. They're another level over there & that S15 (4PERVZ) will clean up in it's class & as for clubs goes the TVM Stylz display would be the standard

post-11982-1187352736_thumb.jpg

With that being said SAU-NSW held their own & had a great display in promoting the club, despite most of their cars being daily driven/ raced except maybe for the 2500R :D.

Not sure that I'd have the time or money to go over there myself, though I would very much like to. Really I'd like to spend the money on a couple more mods, like a front mount for chrisake! It would then be a little bit more worth while going over there, but very doubtfull I can afford to go & mod the car too.

Appreciate the comments about my ride though :D all I need is all the stuff under Matts bonnett....... Lovely engine bay that 1. Pk yours is coming along quite nicely too. I'm envious of you both.

Not sure that I'd have the time or money to go over there myself, though I would very much like to. Really I'd like to spend the money on a couple more mods, like a front mount for chrisake! It would then be a little bit more worth while going over there, but very doubtfull I can afford to go & mod the car too.

Appreciate the comments about my ride though :) all I need is all the stuff under Matts bonnett....... Lovely engine bay that 1. Pk yours is coming along quite nicely too. I'm envious of you both.

dude, get another 33 before you mod the one you have! i really dont think ive seen a cleaner 33 in my life then yours i wouldnt change anything on it, its so mint!

as for going to sydney, as much as i would like too i couldnt afford it. my work sold their business so ive lost my job :( goodluck to anyone who does go!

kye

dude, get another 33 before you mod the one you have! i really dont think ive seen a cleaner 33 in my life then yours i wouldnt change anything on it, its so mint!

as for going to sydney, as much as i would like too i couldnt afford it. my work sold their business so ive lost my job :thumbsup: goodluck to anyone who does go!

kye

Thanks man, high praise indeed.

Would you believe I'm still restoring it? It's not in 100% originial condition believe it or not, but the long term aim is to make is a secret weapon & better than original mint condition :D