SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah congrats on u winning your xbox 360 flick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you have to buy the games!!

and yes a big thankyou to everyone who helped out. it was good that we one - PK put a lot of effort into it all and certainly deserved to be rewarded for his efforts

what!?!? you won an xbox flick haha?

yeah you all done an awsome job, i kinda rocked up and did as i was told :)

PK and flick put in alot of effort and it paied off good job guys and i had a blast with my first car show

kelly also needs a mention as she was there longer and did alot more then i did and i was in the show haha and the promo chicks did their job well!

congrats all

kye

haha yeh i won it from that 'take it easy heasy' dude lol. U didnt know? I was showing it to everyone lol, i was so excited. I was shaking when i went up to get it haha

oh and Nevada (spelling there?) our promo chick did DAMN WELL in the model section today, had the loudest cheer squad there too!

Cheers Coxy & well done to you fellas too.

Was pleased how the weekend turned & hopefully we were able to get a few more Skyline owners signing up on the forums soon :rofl:

Nice to see some members coming down to check it out & for a chat. It's just a bit unfortunate that this year it was down in competitors but, great to see Tony's SLO 33 making a few shy of 400rwkw :mellow:

In no particular order just a special thanks to the following for making it a successful first outing: Flick (co-organising); Kroozin, Evil34, Lauren, Sammy (lighting guy); Nevada, Jannene, Donna (promo models) & obviously all the members who entered :)

Congrats again MissR34 for picking up a trophy & puresx's nomination for King of AS with the 180.

Ill be putting mine up tommorow when i got time to load them all, got ALOT so mite just link yas to my photobucket account tommorow.

Pk, cara, cant wait to see ur pics too!

Group shot photo with the awards

(excuse if some of us look sleepyor something lol, im completely knackered from this weekend!)

post-30602-1186918636_thumb.jpg

Edited by *flick*

Well bored so i went.....must say 90% of it was a joke really. Sau display looked ok, Matts car looked hell sweet, just need a nice dyno sheet sitting with it when its done lol. Was cool to see the 22b in the rexy display other than that thought it was very average for one of australias number one car shows. But yeh got a sweet as pic too.....

chep_boiled_rice.jpg

funny

didnt go saved my money

Thanks very much to all of you guys & for accepting me in so late in the piece, I had a great weekend. I was happy just to have my car entered let alone win anything as a group. Congrats to Cara too for winning the award for best Vynils.

A big thanks also to PK & Flick for doing the majority of the designing, organising & running around beforehand. Your efforts are what got us there.

Cheers, Jared

massive well done to you guys, the display looked awesome. Very well deserved awards. Pk and flick did an awesome job on the organisation side of things and were very well prepared and it definately paid off. Best of luck if you guys do take the invite to final battle. Sure you will do very well up there. All the cars looked awesome, oh and a very well done to Cara too on taking out the best graphics award.

'RIP Ricers Club' <---- all you guys get some offset then come talk to me about rice :cheers:

autosalon was alright, alot of nice cars. doms car making 389rwkw was pretty damn good too haha

hows that? hehe!

y u selling ya car already?

SAU's stand was very good!

post-16187-1186920078_thumb.jpg

post-16187-1186920151_thumb.jpg

post-16187-1186920167_thumb.jpg

post-16187-1186920218_thumb.jpg