SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok FINALLY got most of my photos uploaded. Ill post em from photobucket.. so sorry if they are a bit large.

Patrick and Nevada our Promo chick/Model entrant

IMG_6617.jpg

Me and the trophys

IMG_6614.jpg

Group shot

IMG_6611.jpg

Few random display photos

IMG_6573.jpg

IMG_6583.jpg

IMG_6563.jpg

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6494.jpg

Ok the rest are in this link.. sorry for any repeats.. and yeh sorry if theres alot of mine :nyaanyaa: i havent uploaded them all yet tho..

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n213/No...toSalon%202007/

im pritty sure its shaun's car

As deluxe said... its Matts car.... awesome sounding too!

well done all, especially PK and flick for the organisation. Congrats Cara... hope you like the dyno pic above!

Group shot photo with the awards

(excuse if some of us look sleepyor something lol, im completely knackered from this weekend!)

How did i miss being in this shot :thumbsup:

I wish this was my engine bay, maybe one day i might get there

Edited by Evil34

haha yeh i won it from that 'take it easy heasy' dude lol. U didnt know? I was showing it to everyone lol, i was so excited. I was shaking when i went up to get it haha

oh and Nevada (spelling there?) our promo chick did DAMN WELL in the model section today, had the loudest cheer squad there too!

nah i dont know where i was. was probably sleeping or watching the simpsons movie in my car haha :P

hows that? hehe!

y u selling ya car already?

SAU's stand was very good!

i was actually only putting for sale on it to see what i could get. i was pretty suprised on how many offers i was getting. but i have owned the car nearly 2 years so i guess its time for a change plus i was just made redundent (sp) at work and im looking at doing a trade so i dont think ill be able to keep the car...

but thats only if i get the right price i guess that ill sell it. manual conversion in a couple weeks time then ill have to make up my mind :nyaanyaa:

i also want to thank my girlfriend lauren. she did soooooooo much running around to help me get my car ready and lending me her car while she got things done for me. and the reason why the cars so clean is becasue she spent a couple hours polishing it for me while i was at work :thumbsup:

'RIP Ricers Club' <---- all you guys get some offset then come talk to me about rice :P

Dunno what your talking about, Have you even seen our cars......LOL The only reason i'd come and speak to you about rice is to ask you why? why? why?, But then even that wouldn't happen! :thumbsup:

the only thing that was missing was some mean dyno entrants from sau.... sad when ns beat sau in the dyno entries

hey at least i went in and tried LOL. 120 kW..................she'll do better next year...hopefullly will have bigger cams and valve springs.....a bit of engine work wont hurt at alL!