SAU Community

Autosalon

thirty four

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to lower my car but then it wouldnt get in my driveway.. and no way im leavin it on the street.

Dont care if my car is rice either, i dont need power.. doesnt interest me. its got enough for me..

Yeh part of autosalon is to see what people think of it, but that said i dont really care either. Im happy with it, thats all that counts to me

I totally agree. In my opinion some people do up there cars from the outside and some do it from the inside. maybe if I won the lottery i might spend the money on performance but untill then im happy just doing all the body bits.

the only thing that was missing was some mean dyno entrants from sau.... sad when ns beat sau in the dyno entries

\

I tried to get on sunday but was told it was booked out.... was gonna try up the boost a little on my 303.5kw run.

i dont think it was the fact that they booked out...............more or less the fact they were running behind.......because they kept allowing certain cars to have re-runs when it was meant to be one go consisting of 3 runs, and thats it.

oh well shite happens i suppose, bit of bs though

Dunno what your talking about, Have you even seen our cars......LOL The only reason i'd come and speak to you about rice is to ask you why? why? why?, But then even that wouldn't happen! :)

what makes a car rice to you guys.... you cant say its my rims we have the same

i really dont understand...

Im in to the body kits, custom paint jobs, rims big audio the lot but if you gana have the look you must have the go to back it up or you will look like a dick. so put a nice big hks to4z or gt35/40 and to me thats a dream car oyaaaaaaaaaa i cream my jocks thinking of that shit

Now that cant be classed as a ricer

Hello to everyone i met from sau on the weekend this is choppy aka chopstick.. Was really good to meet some of u guys..

Good work on the display, the cars looked f**king awesome... Cara, flick, pat, mr hostile and everyone elses names i have forgotten thanks for making it a great weekend....

this is me incase u dont know the name, modelling sexy on flicks car...

IMG_6569-1.jpg

Feel frees to add me to msn - [email protected]

peace out

Edited by unkle chop chop

Ok....little to no engine mods....throw 6k at a bodykit, bright as paintjob, and a set of rims.....hmm now its a tough as autosalon warrior thats slow as all show no go.

so i should put thousands into making a car stupidly fast and get defected every weekend insted of driving it everyday and enjoying it...makes perfect sence now that i think about it

240rwkw in my last car was enough for me and 7 defects later i want a car that i can drive to work and home but still have fun. i dontr have heaps of cash to have two cars, mod the shit out of one and maintain another. it doesnt work like that.

if you dont like what other people have done to their car why try and make them feel little

i dont want to be 30, living at home and say "at least i had a big turbo''

im 19 and im working on it but i have other priorities other then a car.

Hello to everyone i met from sau on the weekend this is choppy aka chopstick.. Was really good to meet some of u guys..

Good work on the display, the cars looked f**king awesome... Cara, flick, pat, mr hostile and everyone elses names i have forgotten thanks for making it a great weekend....

this is me incase u dont know the name, modelling sexy on flicks car...

IMG_6569-1.jpg

Feel frees to add me to msn - [email protected]

peace out

so gonna put this as my desktop background now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :(:):D:w00t:

so i should put thousands into making a car stupidly fast and get defected every weekend insted of driving it everyday and enjoying it...makes perfect sence now that i think about it

240rwkw in my last car was enough for me and 7 defects later i want a car that i can drive to work and home but still have fun. i dontr have heaps of cash to have two cars, mod the shit out of one and maintain another. it doesnt work like that.

if you dont like what other people have done to their car why try and make them feel little

i dont want to be 30, living at home and say "at least i had a big turbo''

im 19 and im working on it but i have other priorities other then a car.

You can still have a car that goes fast and looks good, take deluxe for example a comfortable 230rwkw that gets driven everyday cops never hassle him, but how much do you get annoyed by them with your paint job. I drive my car everyday and cops dont look at me. Im not trying to make ppl feel little, i just think it would have been nice to see some more cars with some half decent power (i know matt and hostile were there), or a better mix of mods rather than just a paint job and some rims, i thought autosalon was spose to be the ultimate in modified cars ie they have everything done, engine, paint, kit, rims.

Im not 30 living at home champ, have lived in my own house for the past 4 years, im 22 and have many other priorities other than cars.

Im over this thread anyway just a joke really.

Edited by sinistagtst

just a joke, then why keep replying?,,

I dont really care if my car is called rice, i dont need power.. Its just my daily that i drive to work and back really and have a bit of fun with by putting it into shows.. just for the fun, not for trying to win anything etc, thats just a bonus.

I like having something that stands out though, thus why i bought this car.

Meh call it rice, as long as i like my car, thats all that matters to me, and i do, i love my car. I enjoy driving it, with my stock as a rock engine.

im not snapping? U are happy with ur car.. im happy with mine.. as are the rest of us.. as long as ur happy with YOUR car whys it matter so much?

This threads turning into an ns.com thread.. all they do is nag and whinge. Can never please everyone.

Not gonna keep trying to justify ourselves or our cars, or keep trying to defend them.

I had a great weekend, sau won 3 throphies.